BUS 711 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||BYD Toro ebus|
|Entered Service||18 June 2018|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Gemilang Coachworks (Malaysia)|
|Body Number||AUS 195|
|Body Date||Jan 2018|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Fuel||Electricity (Lithium Iron Phosphate battery)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 711|
Bus 711 is a BYD K9RA / Carbridge Toro ebus evaluation vehicle based at Tuggeranong Depot. It is wrapped in a Special Livery - "I'm Electric".
- Bus 711 is leased from Carbridge Australia until June 2019. It is being evaluated with another BYD Toro (Bus 710) and a Volvo B5RLEH hybrid (Bus 712).
- The Toro is based on the BYD K9 ebus chassis and was built by Gemilang Coachworks (Senai, Malaysia) and imported by Carbridge.
- Bus 711 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot on 16 March 2018.
- This vehicle was delivered in a plain blue/grey livery, but was wrapped in a special livery before entering service.
- Bus 711 was first registered on 10 May 2018.
"I'm Electric" (Carbridge/Transport Canberra) - 1 June 2018 to current
- Also on Bus 710