BUS 711 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||BYD Toro ebus|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Gemilang Coachworks (Malaysia)|
|Bike Rack||not yet fitted|
|Fuel||Electricity (Lithium Iron Phosphate battery)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 711|
Bus 711 is a BYD K9RA / Carbridge Toro ebus evaluation vehicle which is not yet in service. It is expected to be wrapped in a Special Livery - "I'm Electric".
- Bus 711 is leased from Carbridge Australia until 2018. It is being evaluated with another BYD Toro (Bus 710) and a Volvo B5RLEH hybrid (Bus 712).
- The BYD Toro is based on the BYD K9 ebus chassis and was built by Gemilang Coachworks (Senai, Malaysia) and imported by Carbridge.
- Bus 711 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot on 16 March 2018.
- This vehicle was delivered in a plain blue/grey livery, but is expected to be wrapped in a special livery before entering service.
- It is expected to be based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- "I'm Electric" (Carbridge/Transport Canberra)
- Also on Bus 710