BUS 710 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||BYD Toro ebus|
|Entered Service||30 August 2017|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Gemilang Coachworks (Malaysia)|
|Body Number||AUS 122|
|Body Date||Jun 2017|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Fuel||Electricity (Lithium Iron Phosphate battery)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 710|
Bus 710 is a BYD Toro ebus evaluation vehicle, based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 710 is leased from Carbridge until September 2018. It is being evaluated with another BYD Toro (Bus 711 - to be delivered by Dec 2017) and a Volvo B5RLEH hybrid (Bus 712).
- The Toro is based on the BYD K9 ebus chassis and was built by Gemilang Coachworks (Senai, Malaysia) and imported by Carbridge.
- Bus 710 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot on 5 July 2017.
- This vehicle was delivered in a plain blue livery, but was wrapped in a special livery before entering service.
- Bus 710 was first registered on 14 August 2017.
- It was launched to the media on 25 August 2017.
- It was originally fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack, but this was replaced with a DL2 (black handle) model in early September 2017.
- Bus 710 was exhibited at the Australasia Bus & Coach Expo held at the Gold Coast Convention Centre on 25 & 26 September 2017.
- "I'm Electric" (Carbridge/Transport Canberra) - ~12 August 2017 to current