BUS 712 (2)
|Entered Service||29 August 2017|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec LED (white)|
|Body Date||Sep 2015|
|Climate Control||Spheros REVO-E|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 712|
<< prev |
Bus 712 is a Volvo B5RLEH Diesel-powered parallel hybrid (Euro V plus EEV) evaluation bus, based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 712 is leased from Volvo Buses until end of September 2018. It is one of three evaluation alternative energy buses, the other two being BYD Toro plug-in electric buses (Buses 710 & 711).
- It has previously been registered as (NSW) CH-72-QB
- Bus 712 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot on 29 June 2017.
- This vehicle was delivered in the standard Transport NSW blue-and-white livery, but was wrapped in a special livery before entering service.
- Bus 712 was first registered in ACT on 14 August 2017.
- It was launched to the media on 25 August 2017.
- "I'm Hybrid Electric" (Volvo Buses/Transport Canberra) - ~12 August 2017 to current
Diesel Engine: D5F215 4 cylinder turbo diesel 4.76 litre Euro V / EEV. 161 kW (216 HP) @ 2200 RPM, 800 Nm @ 1200-1700 RPM
Electric Motor: Max power 120 kW (161 HP). Max torque 800 Nm
Energy storage: Lithium-Ion battery. 600 V. Capacity 4.8 kWh
Transmission: Volvo AT2412D I-Shift Automatic gearbox, 12 forward gears, 4 reverse
Source: Volvo Buses B5RLE Hybrid (PDF)