We aim to provide a place for transport enthusiasts to discuss their hobby and contribute to the preservation of the history of buses in the Canberra region.
Our site is split into a number of key areas:
- Website – Articles covering infrastructure, routes, fleet specifications, news items and historic events and service initiatives
- Gallery – Over 7,000 images of current and former ACTION Buses, plus infrastructure and historic timetables.
- Fleet Wiki – In-depth fleet information dating back to the 1920s, with individual articles on over 1,500 buses together with fleet lists and summaries for both the current and former fleet.
- Forum – A place where people who have an interest in public transport can gather and discuss their hobby
- Retired Employees Club website – ACT Bus also hosts the Retired ACT Transport Employees Club website.