The MyWay centres at Belconnen and City will be closed permanently from 28 June 2013. After this date, services provided by the MyWay centres will be available only from Canberra Connect shopfronts and MyWay agents.

Where can I buy a MyWay card?

MyWay cards can be ordered online, by phone on 13 17 10, at Canberra Connect shopfronts or at one of the 28 MyWay agents.

What is a MyWay agent and where can they be found?

A MyWay agent can sell and top-up MyWay cards and some agents can register and extend concession entitlements.

  • Canberra Connect shopfronts (Tuggeranong, Woden, Dickson and Belconnen) can top-up, replace and register standard adult, tertiary, concession, seniors and student MyWay cards. Student, tertiary and concession entitlement extensions can also be applied here.
  • MyWay retail agents sell standard adult and student cards and can top-up all card types.
  • MyWay tertiary agents (ANU Union, UC Union and CIT student association, Reid campus) sell standard adult, tertiary and student cards. Tertiary card entitlement extensions can be applied here as well as top-up of all card types.

Where can I report a problem with my MyWay card?

MyWay card problems can be reported over the phone to 13 17 10, by email to myway@act.gov.au or in person at a Canberra Connect shopfront.

Where can I go to get a concession MyWay card?

Concession MyWay cards can be purchased from Canberra Connect shopfronts. Existing cards can have a concession entitlement (pensioner, senior, student or tertiary) added or extended at Canberra Connect shopfronts.

A revised concession entitlement process will be introduced later this year to allow MyWay retail agents to process all student and pensioner concession requests.

Where can I get bus timetable information?

Timetables will be available at selected MyWay agents and all Canberra Connect shopfronts.

Categories: MyWay