ACT Bus prides itself on amassing an impressive collection of photographs of ACTION Buses, past and present. We gladly accept submissions to the Gallery.
Submissions may be made in the following ways:
- Posted at our Forum or Facebook page
- Emailed to email@example.com
- If you have hard copy photos with no ability to scan them, contact us via email as we may be able to scan them and return them to you.
- Under the registration agreement, users who post photos to our forum are deemed to have given their permission for their photographs to be added to our Gallery.
Photos must meet the following guidelines, however we reserve the right to reject submissions for reasons that may not be listed:
- Photos must be your own work, or submitted on behalf of someone who has provided their consent to do so.
- Photos should be clear and not blurry
- Photos should not have been taken inside a bus depot, except where you were permitted to be doing so (tours etc)
- Photos should feature a small watermark if you wish for your work to be credited to you or identified as yours. Our Gallery software automatically applies a standard ACT Bus watermark to the bottom right of all photos we upload and we therefore suggest that you add your watermark in another location to avoid a clash.
Photos may be used by ACT Bus for non-commercial purposes, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Used to accompany articles on our site or in our newsletter in their original format
- Edited to form graphics, logos or advertisements for promotional or visual purposes
- Posted to our Facebook page, forum, wiki or to the RATEC website or collection.
Have you discovered one of your photographs on our site, without a credit?
- Some text credits were lost when the Gallery database failed in late 2011 – we are endeavouring to restore these as soon as practical.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the photograph. Please attach a copy with your watermark that we can upload to the Gallery
- As of January 2012, new submissions will not receive text credits. Users wishing to have their work credited should add a small watermark.
Still have questions?
Email us at email@example.com