Question: Photo of the Month
Option 1: 6568MO - Victoria Street
Option 2: 7555MO - Victoria Street
Option 3: Bus 517 - Kambah Pool Road
Option 4: Bus 982 - Learmonth Drive
Option 5: Bus 319 - Tuggeranong BS
Option 6: Bus 647 - Woden BS
Option 7: Irizar Coach - Narrabundah
Option 8: Bus 301 - Westfield Belconnen BS
Option 9: Bus 303 - Westfield Belconnen BS
Option 10: Stop 4011 - Maribyrnong Avenue
Submissions are open for Photo of the Month (November). And here's the rules:
The winning photo will be loaded to the actbus.net website and posted to ACT Bus on Facebook. The winner and runner(s)-up will also be included in the Photo of the Year vote. By submitting a photo, you are giving permission for it to be loaded onto the ACT Bus Gallery and Facebook page.
- two* photographs may be submitted by any one person, provided they have not been submitted before
- photos must be "owned" by the person submitting it (if not, you must have the permission of the photographer to submit the photo - and identify the photographer)
- photos must be have taken legally - ACT Bus does not encourage or condone trespassing
- submitted photographs must prominently feature:
- public transport infrastructure (such as bus stop, bus station, bus depot, Light Rail line, tram depot) within the ACT / Queanbeyan region (location must be specified)
- a bus or tram from the ACT or Queanbeyan (taken within the region or a former ACT/Queanbeyan bus) where -
- the vehicle is in focus
- the fleet or registration number is identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
- photos narrower than 640 pixels will not be accepted
If possible, please supply date or month of photo.
Refer here (http://actbus.net/gallery-submissions/) for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.
Photos can be submitted four
ways: (1) by posting to this forum topic (2) by posting on ACT Bus Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ACTBus) (and mentioning POTM) (3) by tweeting to @actbus or @actbusspotter (4) by contacting ACT Bus (submit a "contact us" form, send a message to our Facebook page or send me a Private Message) - and we'll send you an email address.
Unhosted photos may be uploaded into the ACT Bus Gallery which will apply a watermark. Requests to remove the watermark will not be considered.
* This month we are seeking photos of ANY Irisbus Agora Line with Hanover LED desto display (display must be visible in the photo). If you submit a photo (or two) meeting this criterion, you may post up to three photos but you may only submit a maximum of 2 photos of the same bus.
To ensure consistency, photos must be displayed with a width of 640 (or height if 640 if a "portrait" aspect) - photos wider than 640 are required to use the option width=640 or height=640 in the image tag. For example: [img width=640]
instead of [img]
Submissions close midnight 27 October
, Australian Eastern daylight-savings Time.
Voting will commence on 28 October. Voting will close on 1 November.
517 operates S/R 401 along Kambah Pool Rd towards Mount Vernon Drive.
982 turns into Flagstaff Street from Learmonth Drive while operate S/R563.
319 departs Tuggeranong Bus Station on a route 64 to Woden.
Bus 301 departing Westfield Belconnen Bus Station (15 October 2018)
And the bonus photo: 303 with Hanover LED at Westfield (22 October 2018)
Stop 4011 a few days after being hit by a car (11 October 2018)
Voting is now open. 10 photos = 4 votes.