Bus movies

Started by Stan butler, January 01, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan butler

What are your favourite bus movies - where the buses played an integral part of the movie.  I'm not talking about where a bus may be in a scene or two, but where the bus is a main portion of the movie.

We may have all seen "speed" but what others are there?

My choice is "the big bus" - a comedy from the 1970s that is similar to "flying high".  Any others?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Oh definitely The Big Bus, that was a great movie!

Second to that would probably be the British Buses 2004 documentary, or does that not count?

Buzz Killington

"The Bus that couldn't slow down"

Busnerd

Stan butler

I'm sorry - I must be missing something.   Is there a joke here that I have missed...

Sylvan Loves Buses

Although this is slightly different from what this topic is about, this is about all I can find for where this could fit.

I made my own 'bus movie' during most of the second half of last year at CIT during the music course I was doing. One of the classes was about creating projects within the three categories of the music industry - music, sound, media. Although I did do a project to do with music, this bus movie was a combination of the other two.

Driving My Imagination
A life long dream I had to recreate a bus journey as if you're the passenger of an imaginary bus. All the footage was taken from my cameras which were attached to my bike, and all the bus sound effects were recreated using my vocals chords.
For some of you this may be the weirdest thing you will ever hear and see so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Enjoy!