Which Terminus is it #21

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, June 25, 2017, 02:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Welcome again to the 21st 'Which Terminus is it?' game.

The rules have been modified slightly.

• 1 entry/guess each unless otherwise instructed. Hints will be posted in to aid those who are unsure (or to encourage those who do know the answer) every 4-7 days as the round continues.
  • In your entry, please state the Terminus, Interchange/Station, or Suburb name, do not use bus stop numbers or street name/s unless requested. I may also request for more information to accurately pinpoint the exact location - this could involve breaking a rule, but will be allowed as an exception for this - I don't want to repeat the same stupid mistake as what happened in Game #12
  • I would like to have more variety for the inspiration when creating the works, so previous winners will not be excluded when they have higher win counts than others, unless they have won the last two.

Please be advised however, participating will require your input for the artwork. Instructions will be privately messaged to you soon after you submit the correct answer, with the full list of options that you can either take from and give me a couple of things to work with, pick many of them to present me with a challenge, or you can use a variety of both the listed options + anything else you would like to see. I do have my limitations - if anything you've requested does exceed one of my limitations I will let you know.
When necessary and you do not submit any details to me either by the provided due date, I will cancel the entry and use one of my back-up ideas. I would prefer to not do this, however just in case, I am now thinking of what I can draw prior to the game round closures.
Rounds may also be cancelled prior to users submitting answers if something inspirational comes to mind for a particular drawing.

• Only post if your comment includes you entry - at least until the correct entry has been revealed or if further confirmation for the answer is required, then all discussions may continue
  • No verbal disputes or/and controversies over my naming of the Termini/Interchanges vs Stations and multi-suburban-named termini
  • No cheating by copying other users answers if you don't know it

Which terminus/interchange does this look like?

Sylvan Loves Buses

This one does not contain 'Terminus' in its name.

vnguyen

Sylvan Loves Buses

That is correct, I will message you the details soon!

Buzz Killington

When was the zebra crossing installed?

And the grass, for that matter..

Skitube

Quote from: Buzz Killington on July 05, 2017, 11:42:03 PM
When was the zebra crossing installed?

And the grass, for that matter..

they were installed just before Sylvan did his drawing, and removed immediately after  ;D

Sylvan Loves Buses

It's called 'I did the drawing off the top of my head whilst not actually there to do it properly'

Sylvan Loves Buses

Round 21 completed, round 22 will be uploaded soon (round 21 drawing development link will be shared next round).

152 in TC livery leaving from Belconnen Westfield Station is seen in this rounds drawing.

The first I've done with more realistic looking bitumen, something I will be looking to improve in all future drawings.
Requested details not included this round:
  • Cloudy day