Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #4

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, January 22, 2016, 09:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

You guys already know the info, so I won't copy and paste it again, but I will with the rules.

-Anyone can participate, but you're only allowed to guess once for each game.
-Multiple people can guess the same answer, but if it is the correct answer, only the person who guessed right first will win, but if they are a previous winner, and the other isn't, the prize gets swapped.
-Previous Winners (Barry Drive, King of Buses, Buzz Killington) will be required to wait for others to have a go at guessing, before having a go, or if others haven't within 7-10 days, they can go ahead.

So, which interchange/terminus is this?

(of course, I know how good my drawings are, cause you guys are able to identify them straight away :P, so I doubt you'll have any trouble with this next one :P)

Also, due to the unexpected closure of the last game, I am having to post the pitcure here, so while you're having a guess of the 4th birdseye image, have an admire of the 3rd landscape drawing ;). This one I'm not as satisfied with, as I had been with the others, due to many distractions (one day was burning hot, the other poring with rain >:( etc.), and often getting the angles wrong. You'll most liekly see the mistakes I made in this one as I have, but I hope you guys like it though :D.

The Love Guru

The artic driver needs retaining! That bus is about to go over the kerb in a big way.

The Love Guru

Also I do believe that is Chapman North terminus, not Weston Ck.

The Love Guru

And thirdly I know the above terminus which we are trying to guess but I'll leave it for a while.

King of Buses

Quote from: The Love Guru on January 23, 2016, 08:50:32 AM
The artic driver needs retaining! That bus is about to go over the kerb in a big way.

Poor 725 better not get damaged...

Bus 503

Quote from: The Love Guru on January 23, 2016, 08:52:31 AM
Also I do believe that is Chapman North terminus, not Weston Ck.

Someone had better tell ACTION. (See attachment)

The terminus looks to be Theodore Terminus on Chippindall Circuit but I could be wrong.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Bus 503 on January 23, 2016, 09:59:12 AMThe terminus looks to be Theodore Terminus on Chippindall Circuit but I could be wrong.

Correct!

Quote from: The Love GuruThe artic driver needs retaining! That bus is about to go over the kerb in a big way.
yes yes, I know, this was really hard to get right. And it's too late to fix anyway, once it's been coloured in, it's too late to do anything else. I was also stressed due to the how long I didn't have left to finish it, so yeh, you could say that I rushed this one a bit.

Quote from: The Love GuruAlso I do believe that is Chapman North terminus, not Weston Ck.
Quote from: Bus 503Someone had better tell ACTION.
I am not having this discussion here, I plan to make a post about this sometime in the next few month s so we can discuss it, but please, not here...

Sylvan Loves Buses

And here it is! this one taking me a surprisingly quick 3 hours to complete :D

Busfanatic101

Do I dare ask what a 31S is doing in Theodore?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on February 18, 2016, 05:18:14 PM

An extra detail Bus 503 asked for :P believe me, I was confused myself when he/she asked me to do it ;D

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on February 18, 2016, 05:18:14 PM

I would assume that the request was 315 rather than 31S..

(In case it's not obvious, the 315 (and 312) operated between Spence and Theodore for close to ten years)

Sylvan Loves Buses

Oops, i put the wrong desto, sorry about that Bus 503 :(, oh well...

Quote from: Bus 503Can the destination board on Bus 503 say: Belconnen (next line) via Kaleen South 31? (Basically that's the 31 destination file anyway)
Quote from: Bus 503For the destination board on Bus 503, I was thinking that it would be good for it to be displaying '31' as it might display imply that it would soon be dead-running to the City to do that route. But yes, as pointed out by you, it would kind of be a bit weird having a Tuggeranong terminus with a bus displaying a Northside destination board file
Those were the messages he/she messaged to me, hope this clarifies your enquiry. Oh, and the iris bus behind has 315 written on it, but it's too small and smudged out to see, as there was no request for the iris' display, I put (well, tried to put) an old network route number in.

Buzz Killington

Oh, so it's just the 31 obsession then. Carry on.