Scania 14.5m Steer Tags

Started by Buzz Killington, November 26, 2009, 10:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smitho

Stag involved in the peak period am accident on Tugg PWay mid week was one of the most recent deliveries to Tugg Depot (sorry, don't have number).

Bus 400

Quote from: smitho on June 02, 2012, 12:55:24 AM
Stag involved in the peak period am accident on Tugg PWay mid week was one of the most recent deliveries to Tugg Depot (sorry, don't have number).

That could be why I've heard Bus 488 is at the Belconnen Workshop.

smitho

Yeah, I gather there wasn't a huge amount of damage - car just bounced off the side of the bus a few times after first hitting some of those concrete things along the P'way...

ajw373

Was on 486 this afternoon and the bus had a really strong new bus smell and was super clean. Quite surprising for a bus that is now over 1 year old, if I didn't know better I would have said it was max 1 month in service. Don't recall any of the other stags I've caught smelling that new. Mind you I have only got 2-3 of them. Any particular reason for it? Has this bus by any chance not been out on the road that much these past 12 months?

Snorzac

486 didn't enter service till the beginning of Network '12 in May...as with all the stags it has spent a considerable amount of time in the workshops...that probably explains it!

smitho

Had 484 on 2 x 318s this morning...a particularly good steer tag. Very responsive; manual retarder works well.

Have had 470s on other days this week...FAQ.

King of Buses

It would seem the 14.5's are being retrofitted with reversing cameras. 464 and 466 (at least) have so far been fitted.

The Love Guru

Almost the entire B fleet were done last week

King of Buses

Quote from: The Love Guru on February 02, 2016, 09:22:28 PM
Almost the entire B fleet were done last week

I'm guessing you just mean B Steer Tags.
But it was nice of someone to report it last week though... ::)