Which Terminus/Interchange Game #15

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, December 31, 2016, 05:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Hello again, welcome to the 15th installation of the Which Terminus/Interchange is it? Game.

Rule reminder:

1. 1 entry/guess each unless otherwise instructed. (please no hints, I'd prefer to do that myself)

2. Previous winners with higher win counts can participate, but for each additional win, the amount of time will be increased before I will reveal the correct answer. (x1 = 3 days, x2 = 6 days, x3 = 8 days - unless days exceed game date limit - usually the 16th of any month)
Previous winners:
  • Barry Drive x1
  • Busfanatic101 x2
  • Bus 503 x2
  • Buzz Killington x1
  • King of Buses x3
  • Skitube x2
  • 743 x1
  • 2x cancelled
So in case of the 3 known non-previous winners guessing correctly this new system will provide an extra chance for them - I would like to have at least every currently active user on here to have 1 win.

3. Please be advised, participating will also require your input for the actual drawing. (minimum input required - bus number/model or a viewpoint/direction)
As I have been drawing buses myself for the past 18 or so years, all the originality has been created by myself, which is why I am running these games, so I can get more inspiration from other peoples perspectives to make the whole experience more interesting. Sometimes I won't have the inspiration to think of something myself in case of an emergency, so as a precaution, rule 3 is very strict.

4. If you do know it, post it in! - and to prevent confusion, upon request, please including the street name/s

5. No trolling/sarcasm please.

Which interchange/terminus is this?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Clue #1 = This place has seen much change

The Love Guru

Sylvan, I think a lot of people aren't interested in this game. It's not hard to work out where this one is, it took me under 20 seconds.

Why don't you do some drawings of unique bus stops/shelters etc, either from aerial or street view. Would be a lot more interesting and give you some new subjects for your drawings.

Sylvan Loves Buses

That is actually the plan, but not until I've completed all 30ish of the terminus drawings. If I have to find other means of getting contributors, I will do so, but that will destroy the main purpose of the game. It's for the bus/transport enthusiasts, the best I could do is either the old ladies/gentlemen from RATEC, the one friend from high school who was a bus enthusiast but doesn't use this forum, or my mum, really does limits me.
Unless you know of any other organisation/enthusiasts group that know Canberra well enough, I think I'll remain here for now.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: The Love GuruIt's not hard to work out where this one is, it took me under 20 seconds.

Good, that's the plan, I don't like dragging them out till the end of each month.
Please post your entry

Quote from: Which Terminus/Interchange Game Rules
4. If you do know it, post it in!

Busfanatic101

Sylvan Loves Buses

correctamundo

should've chosen a different part, that one was somewhat too easy I'm thinking now

Sylvan Loves Buses

I was going to use the 'option' of using a Euro 6 in this, but it didn't fit this time.