IRISBUS Desto

Started by Busfanatic101, September 22, 2014, 08:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busfanatic101

I saw 307 and 317 on school runs 531 and 598 today. It had 'school bus' over 2 rows on the left, then a picture of 2 people holding hands, then the route # on the right.

The picture was soooooooo cute. Finally action's started making nice destos. Probably the 1st time I've ever smiled when seeing an Iris :D HAHA

Does anyone know how long this has been happening for?

Buzz Killington

Lachie

Quote from: ... on September 22, 2014, 08:51:46 PM
I saw 307 and 317 on school runs 531 and 598 today. It had 'school bus' over 2 rows on the left, then a picture of 2 people holding hands, then the route # on the right.

The picture was soooooooo cute. Finally action's started making nice destos. Probably the 1st time I've ever smiled when seeing an Iris :D HAHA

Does anyone know how long this has been happening for?

See em every day since new network!

volvo

I noticed this as well actually! I wonder why it's only the Irisbuses? (Well I think it's only them anyway - correct me if I'm wrong!)

Lachie

I was thinking maybe it happened when the Iris's went and got refurbished.

The Love Guru

It was done as part of the desto update. Destos are not updated during refurb.

CNG

Quote from: Lachie on October 12, 2014, 12:19:38 AM
I was thinking maybe it happened when the Iris's went and got refurbished.
It is a computer program nothing to do with the mechanics of the bus

Busnerd

Quote from: volvo on October 11, 2014, 12:32:31 PM
I noticed this as well actually! I wonder why it's only the Irisbuses? (Well I think it's only them anyway - correct me if I'm wrong!)

If I recall correctly I put this in a desto file I sent off to action many years ago that was seemingly ignored.

It is only in the irisbus as these are they only buses in the fleet with Mobitec destos. The Mobitec software also features several other icons such as a horse, soccer ball being kicked, plane etc. Which some operators use on special event destos.

Also lol at the refurb suggestion