Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #10

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, July 30, 2016, 06:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Back again with the 10th installation of the Which Terminus/Interchange is it? Game.

Unlike previous drawings, this one is incomplete, but should be enough to give you guys enough to know what it is, I'm sure you'll get it - like most of the others, pretty much every terminus/interchange/bus station is completely uniquely designed from each other, so in a way all of them should be pretty easy ;).

Anyways, rule reminder:

• 1.1 entry/guess each. (please no hints, I'd prefer to do that myself)
  • 2.Previous Winners (Barry Drive 1x win, King of Buses 2x wins, Buzz Killington 1x win, Bus 503 2x wins, Skitube 1x win, Busfanatic101 1x win, Bus 400 1x cancelled win) can participate, but I won't reveal if it is correct/incorrect (incase of a non-previous winner guessing correctly) until 4-7 days after the game starts.
  • 3.I will add though, due to the last game; if you do intend to guess, please be aware that I will want you to reply to my win message. As I mentioned in my second message to the previous winner -
    Quote from: SylvanIt is not compulsory, but (as what's been done in the past), if you do not want to submit extensive details to me, just the bus/es will do, and I'll make up the rest.
    - aka, at the very least, I will want a bus type, or bus number to start with.
  • 4.If you do know it, post it in! (provided you're still abiding to rule no. 2)

Don't worry about missing out, there will always be a next time. I still have plenty of birds eye drawings left (some of which I still haven't done yet :-\).

Also, as game #7 may have pointed out, just cause this game is called 'terminus' (and interchanges), there are some that are included without the terminus name tag on them: Mitchell Cemetery, Terminus's, Interchanges, Bus Stations, terminating stops, etc. - See if that helps somewhat.

Which interchange/terminus is this?

Barry Drive

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on July 30, 2016, 06:59:39 PM
pretty much every terminus/interchange/bus station is completely uniquely ..
"Completely unique"? As opposed to what - nearly unique? Try reading the definition of unique in a dictionary and get back to me.

This is my one allowed "guess" - Watson Terminus. What's that? I'm wrong! So I can't guess again?

(PS - I don't guess)

Snorzac

Fraser West?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Barry Drive"Completely unique"? As opposed to what - nearly unique?
I was merely referring to the design between each (esp from birds eye view), cause even though there's a few out there that do look alike, there's always a few small little difference between them. (Like Fraser West vs Theodore, Mawson vs Torrens, etc.)

Quote from: Barry DriveThis is my one allowed "guess" - Watson Terminus. What's that? I'm wrong! So I can't guess again?
I do admit, I still need to rework the wording of the above text, but please, do not ridicule me...
I know you're not guessing, it's been worded for both the experienced and any new forum users (who may or may not know Canberra as well as others).
I also make it 1, cause I want it to be fairer to possible others who have not yet won one of my games, and provides me with a variety for when I do my drawings.

Barry Drive

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on August 01, 2016, 07:29:19 PM
... cause even though there's a few out there that do look alike, there's always a few small little difference between them. (Like Fraser West vs Theodore, Mawson vs Torrens, etc.)
Which makes them completely unique rather than "mostly unique". Is that what you're saying?

(Hint: the words "unique" and "different" are not interchangeable.)

And where is this Mawson terminus you speak of?

The Love Guru

City Interchange maybe?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Barry DriveWatson Terminus.

Nope,

Quote from: #Domelight DrewFraser West?

No,

Quote from: The Love GuruCity Interchange maybe?

Not that either no (although City Interchange is also one of my incomplete birds-eye sketches).

Available to the remanding users now.
First Hint: The Love Guru's entry was the closest of the three.

Buzz Killington

Sylvan Loves Buses

I updated some of the wording in the main text - just for you Barry >:D
Nah, not really, it needed a change anyway.

So, no one has it yet. I will give out another clue on the 10th if people are still having troubles. KoB has PM-ed me again with the correct answer, but once again, I'll wait for someone else to try to get it right before giving it away again, just in case.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Eh, I can't be bothered waiting anymore, esp as I think no one else seems to want to have a go. oh well, I'll give it to KoB again then.

Quote from: KingofBusesFyshwick Terminus

Correct!

Sylvan Loves Buses

Alright, all done, and good timing too :popping: