Which Terminus #38 - Expires 8th December

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, November 23, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Rule Refresher:

• 1 entry/guess each*. Please do not private message the answer to me, there is no shame for posting an incorrect answer - there will be many other opportunities to contribute.
    Hints will be posted regularly to aid those who are unsure or to encourage those who do know the answer. If no one guesses before the date limit, the round will be cancelled and no one will be selected to contribute for this month's drawing.
  • In your entry, please state the Terminus, Interchange/Station, Suburb or Street name, please do not use bus stop numbers unless requested.
  • Previous round winners are not be excluded unless they have won the previous two rounds.
  • No disputes/controversies over my naming of each location.
  • No cheating or copying other users answers.
* - Please be advised, participating requires your input for the artwork. Failure to do so will add a strike to my private statistics list.
Instructions will be privately messaged to you soon after you submit the correct answer. I do have limitations in what I can draw, I will notify you to discuss alterations if something is not possible.
The due date is also valid for submitting details. A reminder will be sent to you a few days beforehand, but if nothing is received the round will cancel as normal and you will automatically receive said strike. I may even cancel a round before the date if an inspiring idea comes to mind.

Snorzac

Busnerd

Snorzac

Aspinall Street?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

Apart from you not being allowed to contribute this round, no, that's not it...

Snorzac

I don't see that written anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busnerd

Keep it on topic thanks, and there will be no specific excluding of other users, unless they have been moderated by the Admin team.

Thanks.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Except I require a constant intake of inspiration to keep my motivation up. If I allow users to get the rounds right continuously and not submit anything, I run our of inspiration too quickly, there's no point in creating a new post for each round, it becomes less enjoyable for me, and cause I'm not getting any response after the entry, I'm aimlessly waiting for no reason, when I could be drawing from a suitably worked out time during a week that works to go the location, but I can't cause I have nothing to work with.

This is why I have...
Quote from: Updated Game Rules that were updated 2 minutes after this post was made due to no editing being allowed on posts nor comments in this section of the forum and will be added next roundparticipating requires your input for the artwork...
Failing this will result in a strike on my private statistics list and you will not be allowed to contribute in the following normal round...
The due date is also valid for submitting details. A reminder will be sent to you a few days beforehand, but if nothing is received the round will cancel as normal and you will automatically receive said strike...
Round 36 was cancelled cause I got nothing before the due date, Round 37 wasn't a normal round, and now back to normal, I want to keep the original consistency going.
Why can't I have my own little preferences on this stupid-little-wasting-your-time-annoying game none of you care about, It's just a game I made, it's not the WHOLE forum, just a damned game? Besides, If I didn't care, I wouldn't have continued doing this here for as long as it's been going for and gone to my mum or others for ideas, or stopped it completely.

Stan butler

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on November 27, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
Except I require a constant intake of inspiration to keep my motivation up. If I allow users to get the rounds right continuously and not submit anything, I run our of inspiration too quickly, there's no point in creating a new post for each round, it becomes less enjoyable for me, and cause I'm not getting any response after the entry, I'm aimlessly waiting for no reason, when I could be drawing from a suitably worked out time during a week that works to go the location, but I can't cause I have nothing to work with.

This is why I have...Round 36 was cancelled cause I got nothing before the due date, Round 37 wasn't a normal round, and now back to normal, I want to keep the original consistency going.
Why can't I have my own little preferences on this stupid-little-wasting-your-time-annoying game none of you care about, It's just a game I made, it's not the WHOLE forum, just a damned game? Besides, If I didn't care, I wouldn't have continued doing this here for as long as it's been going for and gone to my mum or others for ideas, or stopped it completely.

I enjoy it.  It is a good challenge.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on November 27, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
Why can't I have my own little preferences on this stupid-little-wasting-your-time-annoying game none of you care about, It's just a game I made, it's not the WHOLE forum, just a damned game?

We're not going to be excluding anyone from contributing to threads, particularly where individuals have been singled out.

People clearly do enjoy the challenge, otherwise we wouldn't be at the 38th round.

Busfanatic101

If the issue is that certain winners aren't giving you inspiration, perhaps you can open up drawing suggestions to everyone after a few days?

Sylvan Loves Buses

One side has been in use for who knows how long - at least till next year >.>

I'll have a think about this feedback for the next round. For now though, there's still no winner yet.

Sylvan Loves Buses

(in case you didn't know what the orange circle was)
Surely the concrete shelter part gives it away

Sylvan Loves Buses

Yes it was Watson, but the right one wasn't submitted. Luckily I had a desire for an old artic and some more Trevor Dickinson themed artwork.

985 is seen speeding along Antill Street in Watson with "I think I'm lost" as its desto - referring to my previous comment...
Quote from: SylvanOne side has been in use for who knows how long - at least till next year >.>

Thank you for the feedback, the rules have been reverted for the next round to the way they use to be with slight changes to involve everyone regardless of participation and ignored rules.