Which Terminus/Interchange Game #14

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, November 23, 2016, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Hello again, welcome to the 14th installation of the Which Terminus/Interchange is it? Game.

Rule reminder:

1. 1 entry/guess each unless otherwise instructed. (please no hints, I'd prefer to do that myself)

2. Previous Winners with higher win counts can participate (and please do as opposed to private messaging me :P), but for each additional win, the amount of time will be increased before I will reveal the correct answer. (x1 win = 4 days, x2 = 7 days, x3 = 10 days - unless days exceed game date limit - usually the 16th of any month)
Previous winners:
  • Barry Drive x1 win
  • Busfanatic101 x1 win
  • Bus 503 x2 wins
  • Buzz Killington x1 win
  • King of Buses x3 wins
  • Skitube x2 wins
  • 743 x1 win
  • 2x cancelled wins
So in case of the 5 known non-previous winners guessing correctly this new system will provide an extra chance for them - I would like to have at least every currently active user on here to have 1 win.

3. Please be advised, participating will also require your input for the actual drawing. (minimum input required - bus number/model or a viewpoint/direction)
As I have been drawing buses myself for the past 18 or so years, all the originality has been created by myself, which is why I am running these games, so I can get more inspiration from other peoples perspectives to make the whole experience more interesting. Sometimes I won't have the inspiration to think of something myself in case of an emergency, so as a precaution, rule 3 is very strict.

4. If you do know it, post it in! - and to prevent confusion, upon request, please including the street name/s

5. No trolling/sarcasm please.

I apologize in advanced about this one, as this is a quick and go drawing, I did this cause I was too lazy to do a full version like I had done the others, hence the pen, and it could've looked good if the blue pen i used didn't suddenly start working for the first time in 2 years... Other Termini that I have no yet drawn from birds-eye view will look like this one too.
Which interchange/terminus is this?

The Love Guru

That one is easy as.

Emu Bank Bus Station!

Although does look a little like South-West Downer terminus too.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Snorzac

Thats a very sarcastic remark Sylvan...do the rules not apply to you?

Sylvan Loves Buses

What I said is the truth, and that is not Emu Bank Station.

The Love Guru

Quote from: Snorzac on November 24, 2016, 09:39:52 PM
Thats a very sarcastic remark Sylvan...do the rules not apply to you?

Sylvan treats me bad, so much so I think I may have to report that post for hurting my feelings.

As for the game, well he takes great enjoyment when I get the answer wrong (despite the tongue in cheek answer displayed in my response which appeared to sail well clear over his head)

Admin, I do feel that Sylvan may have over-stepped the mark here, I am deeply offended.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Open to 1x winners

Clue no.1 - On going road works.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: The Love Guru on November 24, 2016, 05:18:39 PMAlthough does look a little like South-West Downer terminus too.

Which street is that on?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Open to all,

Hint no.2 - On any given weekday, only 1 route will service one side of this place

Sylvan Loves Buses

Hint 1 - On going road works.
Hint 2 - On any given weekday, only 1 route will service one side of this place
Hint 3 - This one does not contain 'Terminus' nor 'Station' in it.

Sylvan Loves Buses

isn't anyone else going to have a guess?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Game Closes in 5 days

If you're going to have a guess/entry, the time is now!

Hint 1 - On going road works.
Hint 2 - On any given weekday, only 1 route will service one side of this place
Hint 3 - This one does not contain 'Terminus' nor 'Station' in it. (at least not that I am aware, if it has 'station', it would've been recently changed)
Hint 4 - Central Canberra Region

Busfanatic101

It does look an awful lot like Dickson. Although I'm not sure how it fits the "[size=0px]only 1 route will service one side of this place[/size]" criteria

Bus 400

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on December 12, 2016, 10:09:40 PM
It does look an awful lot like Dickson. Although I'm not sure how it fits the "[size=0px]only 1 route will service one side of this place[/size]" criteria
Depending on how criptic the clue is, Route 1 does only service one side of the road.

King of Buses

Quote from: Bus 400 on December 12, 2016, 10:38:12 PM
Depending on how criptic the clue is, Route 1 does only service one side of the road.

Depends if you count the odd few route 1's that terminate on the other side and then dead run off to schools and/or the City via Cowper St  :P

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on December 12, 2016, 10:09:40 PM

Chances are he was referring to the route 7 as the one route which serves one side even though school routes and some terminating trips use it also.

Barry Drive

But there are not any ongoing roadworks at Dickson Terminus, so that doesn't fit. Nor does clue 3.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on December 12, 2016, 10:09:40 PMDickson

Correct, and the 7 city-bound is the only route on the other side of the stop on weekdays; I said 1 route, not 4. There were still orange plastic fences around last time I was there.

dough, picky picky picky... I call it Dickson Shops, so whatever.

Sylvan Loves Buses