Perth 2012 Part 2

Started by Bus 400, February 18, 2012, 01:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

Continued from Part 1 ([size=78%]http://actbus.net/forum/index.php?topic=3391.0[/size])

Once again we shoot to the otherside of town to find Bus 1457 napping on Cuba Link in Ellenbrook, the next day the napping spot for this bus route was moved around the corner behind where I was standing.

We then get a bus whistle noise to come & find Bus 1216 at the most southern TransPerth terminus on Old Coast Road in Dawesville.

Bus 1152 can then be spotted at the other end of Dawesville on Dawesville Road (you can't make a bajillion streets without naming a street after the suburb it runs through).

Bus 1147 is then seen at the other end of Mandurah on Yindana Boulevard, Lakelands

Bus 1036 (Renault) can then be seen on Wright Road in Piara Waters.

Then to finish off we have Bus 594 (Renault) in Hawtin Road, Forrestfield.

The ones that didn't make the cut can be found at [size=78%]http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/Bus400/TransPerth/?start=all[/size]

Snorzac

Is 1216 a re-fronted O405NH or some sort of one off body?

AOQ951

Quote from: Cracka on February 18, 2012, 11:49:12 AM
Is 1216 a re-fronted O405NH or some sort of one off body?

Not quite. TransPerth units 1215 - 1219 have Volgren CR226L style bodies. There were only five built with that front, all for Transperth and all built at the Malaga factory. When new, they were delivered in base color silver (Like the majority of the TransPerth Fleet currently) but had the black cat logos applied. They've been moved on to regular services as newer CR228L's have been introduced to CAT's.

AOQ951  8)

CNG

our .2's are way better looking than perth's they make me want to vomit :(

The Love Guru

I don't mind the Perth ones, and they have evaporative cooling, something which the Canberra ones are in dire need of.

smitho

Quote from: Chris_Guru on February 20, 2012, 08:00:11 PM
I don't mind the Perth ones, and they have evaporative cooling, something which the Canberra ones are in dire need of.

Agree.