Joondalup Cats

Started by adx666, January 25, 2011, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adx666

G'day all, here are some shots of the 2 0405NH Joondalup Cats, 1824 & 1825

Enjoy!

Buzz Killington

I didn't realise there were other CATs out there.. Thought it was limited just to the three (red, blue and yellow) in Perth City.

Not a bad livery there, the Cat seems to stand out a bit more. Nice photos too!

adx666

Thanks, the cats are in Perth, Fremantle, Joondalup and Rockingham

Here is one from Perth, Freo and Rockingham!

Buzz Killington

Love that Rockingham livery, very nice. The orange Fremantle bus is certainly a bright livery. Reminds me of Sydney's pumpkin bus.

Really wish we had a similar service in Canberra. I was in Perth a couple of times late last year and found it to be a fantastic service.

Sir Pompously

Am not overly a fan of the Joondalup CAT livery, I much prefer the Blue/Red/Yellow grey livery and the much brighter Freo CAT livery (Especially now that it has been updated).

I agree with a return of a similar service, basically the Downtowner. Use a few Darts, they are perfect for that kind of use.

Buzz Killington

Not just downtowner, but an extra one doing a loop of the parliamentary precinct would be nice.

Sir Pompously

Triangle Transit? That would be nice, you could have Parliament House as its focal point and move out through the zone from there. Once again, a job suited to the Dart's seeing as though they normally end up sitting in the depot.

adx666

The Joondalup Cats were originally Darts but reliability issues forced them to be replaced by these 2 O405NH's

Buzz Killington

Darts with reliability issues?  :pop: I'm shocked!

Barry Drive

Quote from: adx666 on January 25, 2011, 06:33:35 PM
Thanks, the cats are in Perth, Fremantle, Joondalup and Rockingham
Rockingham is not a CAT (Central Area Transit).

Rockingham route 555 is "Rockingham City Transit System" which is a shuttle service from Rockingham Railway Station to the mall and the waterfront. Unlike CAT services, it is not free.

adx666

:bonk: Yes of course it is, my bad!