Kmart 24 hour trading

Started by Barry Drive, January 29, 2010, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Drive

Kmart Belconnen will commence 24 hour trading from 1 February. Don't know whether Tuggeranong is doing the same.

So next time I have that urge to go shopping at 3am I will have somewhere to go! Considering that Coles supermarkets gave up 24 hour trading, what deluded person expects that this will work?

Sir Pompously

YES!! I can buy a Sound System, TV and some clothes in the early morning!

I have been to the 24 hour at Sylvania and one in Melbourne, handy when you need pool noodles and underwear.

lukeo25

This is quite a strange thing a 24 hour kmart who would have the urge for shopping early in the morning, back in england i had 24 hour supermarkets ideal for people working night shifts and people wanting an empty shop to shop in without the hustle and bustle of daytime shopping

Busnerd

There's heaps of 24 hour Kmarts in Sydney including Sylvania, Hornsby etc.

So for those people who aren't in a mood to sleep they can have maccas and then go shopping at Kmart

Buzz Killington

It seems to have worked well for Kmart, considering they are extending the 24 hour trading to more stores across the country.

bubzie

eww. i pity the staff..

but hey, i could always do with a new book at 4am.

Irisbus Rider

Yes, this is excellent news! I can't wait to take advantage of this at 3am in the morning, lol.

It will be strange to see people walking through Westfield in the early hours of the morning, just to get to the Kmart. I'm assuming the lakeside carpark and entrances will be closed, and it will just be the entry next to the newsagent that will be open?

Snorzac