Kambah South Shops

Started by Busfanatic101, June 15, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busfanatic101

The Caltex is being converted to a United with Pieface as well. Pretty sure both are firsts for Canberra.

Barry Drive

No. Fyshwick has had a United for a while now.

And there may have been Pie Faces at Woden and/or Canberra Centre.

Buzz Killington

The servo at Amaroo has been a United for a number of years now.

Pie Face were definitely at Woden and Civic, but closed a few years back. The Woden one was just opposite Ali Baba, the Civic one was opposite Sumo Salad in the upstairs food court. In both cases, extra seating is now in their place.

Bus 400

There is also a Pieface at United Amaroo.

I'm not sure if it's a first ornot, but a sign has gone up for the Hungry Jacks that breakfast starts at 5:30am. I'd except they'd make a roaring trade with tradies of a morning.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I've been saying for months now since the sign first went up "it's about time we got a Hungry Jack back for Tuggeranong Valley". The one in the Hyperdome was great, was really sad when it went - and it' a few streets away from where I live so yay!
It's good to see that they've finally got the sign up, I was almost thinking it wasn't going to happen at all seeing how long it's taken them to build it.

Bus 400

While the United open earlier this week, it looks like Hungry Jacks Kambah also opened some time this week as wel.

With petrol at United cheaper than Caltex & Shell in the area, both stores were popular this afternoon.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Yes, it was insane how many cars I saw yesterday, the Namadgi stop waiting for a 960 isn't gonna be as peaceful as it once was now with everything re-opening there.