Terminus Game Poll

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, March 19, 2019, 04:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

I have plans coming in the next few months for what will be happening after the final 6 drawings are done. I'm not going to reveal anything yet, but for now I'd like each of you to comment below on 1 part of Canberra for the starter.

Pick 1 of these for your comment:

Belconnen
Gungahlin
North Canberra
South Canberra
Weston Creek/Monoglo
Woden Valley
Tuggeranong Valley

Stan butler

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on March 19, 2019, 04:14:16 PMI have plans coming in the next few months for what will be happening after the final 6 drawings are done. I'm not going to reveal anything yet, but for now I'd like each of you to comment below on 1 part of Canberra for the starter.

Pick 1 of these for your comment:

Belconnen
Gungahlin
North Canberra
South Canberra
Weston Creek/Monoglo
Woden Valley
Tuggeranong Valley

I don't know what type of comment you are looking for....but if you want a short comment on one of the above.....then for Tuggeranong valley, my comment is:

"I hate going there...feels like the end of the world".

Is that the type of comment you are looking for?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well cause I've had my poll adding rights revoked, I'm after a single answer of one of the options from each of the active users of this forum. Plenty of time to choose (like you need that long to think about it...).

Quote from: Stan butler on March 19, 2019, 09:21:16 PM"I hate going there...feels like the end of the world".
Couldn't agree more, many of the people there are horrible. Although I've always felt that way about Gungahlin too, always seems hotter there than anywhere else in Canberra.

Sylvan Loves Buses

The earlier I can plan this the better. More user posts of one of those areas please.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Could some more users post an area of Canberra please, I would like more than just 1.

Busfanatic101

Tuggeranong.
Still don't understand what you're asking though

Sylvan Loves Buses

Thank you, and you will soon.

Toyota Camry

Gungahlin; it is the best district of Canberra.

Busfanatic101

Quote from: Toyota Camry on May 06, 2019, 06:26:46 PMGungahlin; it is the best district of Canberra.
It would be great if we could stop with the regular wild, unsubstantiated and at best misleading comments in every single discussion...
Or at the very least please make the effort to logically explain your reasoning to lesser beings when you make such comments even if it may seem obvious to you as an EL1.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Alright, so I've decided on the 50th drawing for the terminus game. This means whatever this is won't happen till December. I won't reveal what it is until then, but would still appreciate more entries, and as I can't get a poll running on here, I'll start asking people from the public (if I can remember them for when I get home to write them down).

I could swear there were more posts, oh well.

Belconnen - 0
Gungahlin - 1
North Canberra - 0
South Canberra - 0
Weston Creek/Monoglo - 0
Woden Valley - 0
Tuggeranong Valley - 2

The close date of this will be 30~ days after the date for whatever I decide round #50 is.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well would've like more participation and a poll so outsiders could vote for the possibility of a wider range of votes, but I guess Tuggeranong Valley will have to do.