Airliner A1 Route Change

Started by Sir Pompously, February 05, 2011, 02:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Zac mentioned this the other day to me, with little fanfare A1 no longer travel's via Brindabella Business Park 7 days a week. Weekend services still travel to Brand Depot.

Also, glad to see on www.airliner.com.au that the breaking news is "On Monday, April 27th 2009, Airliner Services will run on weekend timetable."

Aenveigh

Not only that, they're trialling a Parliamentary Triangle service (just the one), departing 0845 from the airport Mon-Fri for a month from Feb 7.

Hands up anyone who saw any advertising, notices etc except for a single A4 page on the bus...? Seriously if they want the trial to get traction a few ads around the airport wouldn't hurt, particularly near the taxi queue....

Not only that, there's no information about the intended route or cost... you have to call Deane's for that. My prediction is the trial doesn't get great results.

I wonder if they signed up to the cabcharge system and accepted that as a payment option how it might go?

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Aenveigh on February 11, 2011, 07:51:45 PM
Not only that, they're trialling a Parliamentary Triangle service (just the one), departing 0845 from the airport Mon-Fri for a month from Feb 7.

Hands up anyone who saw any advertising, notices etc except for a single A4 page on the bus...? Seriously if they want the trial to get traction a few ads around the airport wouldn't hurt, particularly near the taxi queue....

Interesting.. I think I had heard a mention of it somewhere but certainly nothing concrete and nothing to be found on their website about it..