Photos at Woden Depot

Started by Murray, January 26, 2017, 01:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murray

Today I planned out a few places which are going to change within the next few years I am going to take a series of photo's of, first of which was "Woden Transport Depot" which half of the depot is a car impound yard, I did notice the PR100.2 MKI everytime I was on a Blue rapid southbound which is why I decided to go their. Second on my list is Northborne Avenue, this one I will possibly shoot tomorrow, Northborne avenue is going to be completely different in the next 5 years because of the demolition of the Northborne apartments, the new Dickson bus station (which I only know about due to seeing a notice of works sign) and most obviously is light rail. The third which I had chosen to photograph is Hibberson street because its not going to be a street by 2018. I want suggestions on other places to photograph as well so please give me suggestions.

Here is the album, so many darts.
http://imgur.com/gallery/5pZ8i

Bus 400

If you're going on a theme of things changing, may I suggest Plt 8 at City Bus Station. Just think in a few years the buses won't stretch out to London Circuit & you'll have to try & find buses. Not stand on Plt 9 & wait.

Another could be the changing face of Tuggeranong, only a few years ago tge towers didn't exist & more will pop up. Same can go for Belconnen & Eastern Valley Way.

Although, the dog legs for the 21/22/921/922 should change back in coming months with traffic lights being installed on Hindmarsh Dr/Eggleston Cr/Launceston St. Don't forget the changing face of Woden, City & Gungahlin. The back drops will be different in a few years.

My challenge is to try & find somewhere totally different to other photos, some work (College St, Bruce), some don't  (Marcus Clarke & Alinga St-due to bad light).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

should've seen what was in there before all the darts >.>

I don't know much about how much will change other than what's been said, but as you said you'll be doing Northbourne, you may as well do Flemington too, all the way from EPIC through Mitchell and Gungahlin, as a lot of that will change too cause of the Trams.

Murray

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on January 26, 2017, 11:43:34 AM
should've seen what was in there before all the darts >.>

I don't know much about how much will change other than what's been said, but as you said you'll be doing Northbourne, you may as well do Flemington too, all the way from EPIC through Mitchell and Gungahlin, as a lot of that will change too cause of the Trams.

I did a little bit of Northborne yesterday, I was focusing mainly on the median strip and the infamous Northborne Flats as I am a fan of architecture as well. Flemington road is a good idea as well because I can also get shots of the new Light rail depot which is just a dirt field as of current, thank you for suggesting that.