Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #8

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, May 24, 2016, 09:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Hey guys, back again with another 'Which Terminus is it' game.

Rules again:
-1 guess each.
-Multiple people can guess the same answer, but if it is the correct answer, only the person who guessed right first will win, unless they are a previous winner, then the prize will get swapped.
-Previous Winners (Barry Drive, King of Buses, Buzz Killington, Bus 503, Skitube, Busfanatic101) will no longer be required to wait for others to have a go at guessing, feel free to guess!, but I wont reveal if it is correct/incorrect until 4-7 days have passed, or if a user who has not yet won gets it right.

Also, if you do know it, please don't hesitate to say (provided you're still abiding to the rules ;))
Don't worry about missing out, there will always be a next time.

Also, as game #7 may have pointed out, just cause this game is called 'terminus' (and interchanges), there are some that are included without the terminus name tag on them, including Mitchell Cemetery. Terminus's, Interchanges, Bus Stations, terminating stops, etc. - See if that helps somewhat.

So, which interchange/terminus is this?

The Love Guru

Wanniassa South Bus Station?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Barry Drive

It's not Wanniassa "South", since there isn't another active terminus in Wanniassa.

But I'm not sure about the bus bay layout to say that it IS Wanniassa.

Buzz Killington

Wouldn't be Wanniassa - the bus bays aren't opposite the carpark entrance, there aren't (what I assume are) trees on both sides, and that looks like a second bus bay in the bottom right.

The Love Guru

Quote from: Barry Drive on May 25, 2016, 01:20:26 PM
It's not Wanniassa "South", since there isn't another active terminus in Wanniassa.

But I'm not sure about the bus bay layout to say that it IS Wanniassa.
Wanniassa Shops South Bus Station might have been a better description. On closer inspection it's not there either.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

are you guys talking about Erindale shops?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Ok, guessing is now open to all!

So far no one has guessed correctly

Quote from: The Love Guru on May 24, 2016, 09:31:45 PM
Wanniassa South Bus Station?

no,

Quote from: Buzz Killington on May 25, 2016, 09:48:24 PM
Wouldn't be Wanniassa - the bus bays aren't opposite the carpark entrance, there aren't (what I assume are) trees on both sides, and that looks like a second bus bay in the bottom right.

I think you know what it is ;)

I'll give you guys another 10 or so days, as a previous winner has already PM-ed me the correct answer, but we agreed to let some time pass in case anyone else gets it. Good Luck!

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on May 24, 2016, 09:03:52 PM
if you do know it, please don't hesitate to say ...

Besides, I should mention, I would prefer getting each game/drawing done as early as possible, just so I don't have to stress about it as each month draws closer to its end.

Bus 503

Brierly Street, Cooleman Court Terminus?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Bus 503 on May 30, 2016, 06:16:28 AM
Brierly Street, Cooleman Court Terminus?
Street name isn't needed, but that is correct, congratz again!

Buzz Killington

Sylvan Loves Buses

Next one complete, spent 2 1/2 hours in the freezing cold finishing this off too a little while ago :-\ not nice drawing with numb fingers

Anywho, just wanted to point out, I know that tomorrow is the 25th, but I wanted to make it like that, as it fits with the route - picture puns FTW ;) :P ;) :P quite a coincidence I started it yesterday then >:D (and cause I left no other room for the copyright/name, thought it would look good, and it does)

Oh yeh, with the rain part (as requested), it was a little difficult to make it look like it was raining, but instead, I drew in a few puddles, greyed the sky, and made a water-like effect on the windscreen to somewhat make it appear as though it had been raining, with the wipers going.

The Love Guru

That bus is operating an unapproved route for that vehicle type.
I like the headlights, if they were that size they might actually be decent!

King of Buses

Quote from: The Love Guru on June 24, 2016, 09:19:06 PM
That bus is operating an unapproved route for that vehicle type.
I like the headlights, if they were that size they might actually be decent!

The driver (who manually controls the desto) forgot to put the 7 in front of the 25 perhaps?

Although, I saw 467 on a 25 to Cooleman Court many months ago (according to Transittimes) as well as a route 61 and a 21 or 22.

Sylvan Loves Buses

So I take it that the 25W is a route that steer-tags are not allowed to run?