New Shops in the ACT region

Started by Bus 503, September 15, 2015, 06:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 503

This thread is about New shops opening within the ACT region but is not about any supermarkets what so ever as that belongs in another thread.

To start off with, Kaleen shopping centre South has had a few changes recently. U&Co cafe have now taken over the shop that were owned by a group of florists.

The Italian Kitchen has been taken over by A pharmacy which used to be next to the Thai restaurant, that spot having been empty for the last two years - but now a group called real estate hub have now bought it and work has begun inside.

Nothing to report at Kaleen North shops.

ajw373

Think you will find the "south shops" are actually known as Gwydir Square (which used to appear on bus desto rolls).

And when you say north do you mean the small shops (assuming they are still there) further along next to Kaleen Primary, or the big shops even further along at Kaleen Plaza?

Bus 503

Quote from: ajw373 on September 15, 2015, 09:00:23 AM

And when you say north do you mean the small shops (assuming they are still there) further along next to Kaleen Primary, or the big shops even further along at Kaleen Plaza?

My bad; I meant Kaleen plaza.

The Love Guru

Bus 503

Recently noticed that the takeaway/dine in place at the end of Kaleen plaza near the post office has been put up for lease. Never saw this place with people though so I guess they didn't get many people coming in.

Barry Drive

There's a new(ish) convenience store at Emu Ridge which is called -

Kwiki Mart