Some buses, surprise, surprise!

Started by Sir, October 03, 2010, 08:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir

There not the best as I took then on my nintendo DSI. Also very rainy.

Bus stop anyone?

And how to end my first thread(which i hope you enjoyed, sorry about lack of numbers and models however I can tell you most of these were taking in Coogee Sydney) than with the end of a bus:

Buzz Killington

Under the circumstances, some of those aren't too bad. Looks to me like the DSI camera takes better quality snaps than my first digital camera did!

The first photo is probably the pick of the bunch. Keep it up and with some more practice I'm sure we could see some great photographs from you in the future.

Sir Pompously

First one is a Mercedes Benz O500LE with CC EvoII Body, 2, 4-7 are all Volvo B12BLE with CC EvoII bodies, 3 is probably a Volvo B10BLE with Ansair/AP/Pheonix Bus Orana bodywork and the very last is the rear of a Mercedes Benz O405NH with CC Body.

For a DSi they are not too bad. However, investing in a little pocket camera to start off with is always a good idea (Sony Cybershot or a Canon Ixus). Great for all occasions whether it be to photograph buses or trains, or just yourself. Not sure how old you are, if you have a job or if you do have a camera though. A few tips, try and avoid photos with clutter in the foreground, or taken from inside vehicles and avoid taking photos right into the sun (Not that there are any cases here, however every now and then you can just make out BLINDING LIGHT!). If photography is your thing, keep at it, and you will improve. Other than that, thanks for sharing.