Sylvan's photos

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, August 29, 2016, 05:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

I have a few that I've taken over the past few days. ^-^
A few have a couple of different directions/angles to give you more of a choice. Sorry about them all being at Woden, I really need to get out more :(

Sylvan Loves Buses

Dunno why I hadn't already submitted this. Anyway, I have 2 photos of 608 if you're still looking for any

Sylvan Loves Buses

I've been a little slack with taken shots the past week, but I did get these shots today when I got the chance.
Let me know if you're interested in any of these, and I'll send the originals.
Sorry that they're all at Woden - I really need to get out more  :-\

Sylvan Loves Buses

I took some photos of buses around Tuggeranong Depot and the Interchange while I was out today, if you want these, let me know, and I'll send the originals.

EDIT:
Note: all photos at Tuggeranong Depot were taken through the fence.

Skitube

Looks like there are some massive hills in Canberra..
386 and 121 have done very well to stay upright...

Sylvan Loves Buses

I was just experimenting with some angled shots - placed my camera on my leg (whilst sitting on my bike) to take those shots.
Really sucked I hadn't noticed at the time there were sign posts in the way, otherwise they would've looked better

Sylvan Loves Buses

Took a couple of images yesterday.
Was experimenting with some artic turning and reflection shots from the back. Plus a few from the RATEC open day.

Oldest with the Newest

Matilda Interiors

966 at T + 620s bum

and some turning+interior+reflection mix shots

+ 507s interior

(these were all sized down to fit nicely on the page, so @Barry Drive, if you want one or two of them, I'll send the originals in their full quality)