The Feedback Thread

Started by Buzz Killington, October 28, 2009, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Every now and then we like to check with our visitors to see how we're doing as a website - what you like, what you don't and what you'd like to see more of.

Instead of setting up a feedback survey like we have in the past, I thought it might be a better idea to set up this ongoing feedback thread. Feel free to post any time with any thoughts, problems, suggestions.. whatever you like.

I'm particularly interested to hear what you'd like to see on the site - we're currently working on the Shelter Section and have a few other ideas in the planning stages but feel free to suggest other ideas or expansions.

Some of you may have also noticed that we have recently returned to the use of frames on the website in order to make maintenance and upkeep more simple and streamlined. To this end, there are still some links on the site (particularly in the History and Enthusiast sections) that will currently open in the frame rather than in a new window. These will be progressively fixed over the next week or so.

Feedback can also be submitted via email to website@actbus.net if you do not wish to post publicly. Speaking of which, I'm also keen to hear from those who post irregularly or not at all - please feel free to submit any issues you have in this regard (again, via email if you don't want to post on that matter)