Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

A few different angles of Bus 309 at Spence Terminus

BUS 366 Campbell Park Terminus

BUS 366 Woden Interchange

BUS 926 sporting the new Redex desto at Kate Crace Street Terminus

Sir Pompously

Alrighty,
The first lot of BUS-309 are a little far away, there is not much you can really work with there to create a scenic photo of any kind so a Zoomed out shot really does not work in this location. Try to avoid zoom (Especially Digital Zoom) and get as close as possible when the bus is stationary such as this. Zoom has its place in photography, but when it is stationary and it is possible to get near the vehicle, as little of it as possible is best. The third last and last are abit over exposed. You can see how the brightness has washed out the photo, and it distorts the colour on the rest of it. With the 4th and the 5th, they look a little blotchy. Did you by any chance crop the photos? If so (And people know my pet hate of over cropping) try not to over crop the photo as it distorts the image, and creates a blocthy photo. Much like taking a photo on a low mega pixel camera, like a phone camera.

Irisbus Rider

I like the 3rd photo down, good work!

Bus 400

I've learnt never to crop pictures as a lot I use to crop you could see the pixels. I just use "auto adjust" on Windows Picture viewer thing for all. Most of the time it just alters the coloring & occasionally the exposure.