Raiders Game Specials this Friday

Started by smitho, September 16, 2010, 12:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smitho

From quick look at the Tuggeranong Depot Specials board, looks like 12 will go from Tuggy Depot - 11 artics and 1 wheelchair accessible bus.

Friday (tomorrow) will be also be a big day for Tuggy Depot artic school charters ...

Snorzac

I am on the first service out of the city. This load is rediculas. It reminds me of riding a tokyo train in peak hour

Snorzac

I am pretty sure every artic in the fleet was there tonight. There was a fuckload of buses. I am pretty sire I counted 6 steer tags as well.

Bus 400

So does that mean 469 has entered service? I did only spot 467 on intertown duties tonight, white Buses 464 & 468 had been out this morning. So I'd say the steer tag's were kept on Raiders runs.

You should of seen Platform 10 at Woden Interchange tonight, just before the first artic went through there were already 2 long lines (one where each door would be). Not long after that artic left, the line appeared longer.

I was wondering wether the accident on Ginninderra Drive had been cleared up? Or were the artics diverted via Kaleen?

Snorzac

468 was out on Intertowns and at the game. I am pretty sure 469 was used out of Belconnen as a one off, it is almost ready for service.

The accident was cleared and if you thought Woden was bad you should have seen the City.

Barry Drive

I don't think 469 left the depot. If it did, it came back before all the other buses. There was at least one Belc 14.5m used - possibly 466.

Snorzac

I sighted 465, 466, 467 and 468 at the game.

I got 464 and there was another one right at the end of the line I could see as we were driving off.