Artics on the 200

Started by KimB10M, June 08, 2012, 08:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimB10M

Is it a common sight with artics on the 200 around 7 pm direction Gungahlin? I have never seen it before, but then again - I am usually home in Harrison at 7pm. :)

manhinli

When did you take that picture? (I believe) I took the same bus last night for the 200, around 7.10pm from City towards Gungahlin.

Does anyone know if the 200s are scheduled to start from City near 7pm now? The bus I took turned from Alinga St, was empty and the driver was pushing away at the desto panel, so I'm assuming that meant the shift started then. If so, timetables need changing!

As to whether artics are a common sight for the 200... I don't know. It's not as useful to have them at 7pm anyway since the peak period is around 5-6pm.

Barry Drive

If you check the online timetable, you will see that that particular trip is denoted as NOT being wheelchair accessible: therefore it is scheduled to be operated by an artic. (But only that trip and the one which departed GMP at 1730 heading south.)

The route 50 departing GMP at 1930 might also be an artic, but I'm not 100% certain.

KimB10M

Quote from: manhinli on June 09, 2012, 11:14:06 AM
When did you take that picture? (I believe) I took the same bus last night for the 200, around 7.10pm from City towards Gungahlin.

Does anyone know if the 200s are scheduled to start from City near 7pm now? The bus I took turned from Alinga St, was empty and the driver was pushing away at the desto panel, so I'm assuming that meant the shift started then. If so, timetables need changing!

As to whether artics are a common sight for the 200... I don't know. It's not as useful to have them at 7pm anyway since the peak period is around 5-6pm.

Hi,

It was 7.06pm Monday from City .

And thank you to ACTbusspotter for the answer.