All over advertising

Started by Snorzac, May 04, 2009, 11:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Has anyone managed to grab a photo of 108's new livery? I haven't come across it as yet.

Barry Drive

394's Capitals livery has been refreshed. Near side completely changed: now has a black background with two players. Rear and off side have been updated with new sponsors' logos (including removal of Canberra 100), and the missing panel has been restored.

UPDATE: Players on near side are Abby Bishop (#4) and Natalie Hurst (#7). Lauren Jackson remains on the off side.

Barry Drive

There is now an Irisbus AOA: 313 is now advertising allhomes.

belcodriver

Quote from: ACTbusspotter on October 21, 2013, 07:29:58 PM
There is now an Irisbus AOA: 313 is now advertising allhomes.

A gas Scania has what I assume is the same Allhomes AOA, 353 or 355 I think.

Bus 400

Mr ACTBusSpotter tweeted a photo of 355 in the AOA.

Buzz Killington

Spotted 354 and 977 still in their OMF and Abode AOAs respectively on Wednesday morning

Bus 400

This is what Bus 313 looks like in its new AOA for All Homes:

Taken on Marconi Crescent, Kambah while on a 162.

Then while we are at it, this is the new side of Bus 394:

Taken while Bus 394 was sitting outside the AIS Arena for an hour before Friday's game.

Barry Drive

Another new AOA was applied yesterday: 391 is now advertising Trick Fitness. Hopefully 354 will be / has been done as well.

Buzz Killington

354 is still wearing its OMF advertising.

I got a very quick look at 391 this morning - looks rather good.

Bus 400

While I couldn't notice in a photo I saw, all I want is for it to show something like http://www.trickfitness.com.au/pole.php?1391422022402

Barry Drive

It kinda does. Won't be long before there are complaints.

Barry Drive

Oops. "Guaranteed" was misspelled on 391's AOA - there are stickers covering up the errant E, probably a temporary measure until it can be fixed.

Meanwhile, a new AOA should be revealed on 312 tomorrow.

The Love Guru

312 and 330 sharing the same AOA

Barry Drive

312 = Brindabella Christian College, Charnwood Campus
330 = Brindabella Christian College, Lyneham Campus

Snorzac

108 seen parked at the back of B depot today with wrap removed in Floriade livery, Im guessing it will be re-sprayed or receive a new wrap shortly, ACTbusspotter also reports 142 is back in corporate livery so it's be safe to say 140/1 are the same or will follow shortly!

Buzz Killington

I miss the Floriade livery! Would have been nice to see it again.

Bus 400

But we won't miss the Unleash Your Advertising Beast" AOA.

Barry Drive

Quote from: Captain Skybed on February 10, 2014, 08:59:26 PM
142 is back in corporate livery so it's be safe to say 140/1 are the same or will follow shortly!
There was still one Dart in the Centenary Loop wrap last night, but couldn't see which one.

Buzz Killington

Don't suppose anyone managed a sneaky shot of 108?

Quote from: Bus 400 on February 10, 2014, 09:19:48 PM
But we won't miss the Unleash Your Advertising Beast" AOA.

Definitely not. So tacky.

Barry Drive

All Centenary Loop AOAs have been removed. 140-142 now back in Orange/Blue livery. 508 still carries Like Canberra.

smitho

Item in today's Canberra Times correctly observes that the Centenary of Canberra "year" doesn't actually finish until Canberra Day 2014....hence the Centenary Column on City Hill (designed to look like the never completed Commencement Column on Kurrajong Hill / Capital Hill) will be unveiled on Canberra Day this year.

400:D

Trick fitness AOA on 391 and BCC 330 + 312.

EDIT: I "looked" on the thread to see if it had been mentioned, missed them both.

Bus 400

Bus 391 in Trick Fitness AOA:

smitho

mobile billboards!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh!

Barry Drive

Another new AOA is coming to Bus 446. More details once it becomes public.

Buzz Killington

391 actually looks very nice!

I spotted the near side of 312 from a distance the other day. It too looked fairly good.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: ACTbusspotter on February 22, 2014, 10:20:27 PM
Another new AOA is coming to Bus 446. More details once it becomes public.

Onya Bike Warehouse. Spotted on Route 994 today.

Buzz Killington

508's wrap has been removed.

Barry Drive

Look out for a new AOA on Bus 423 for Domain (the real estate website/app). Should be out on Monday.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: ACTbusspotter on March 01, 2014, 11:00:00 AM
Look out for a new AOA on Bus 423 for Domain (the real estate website/app). Should be out on Monday.

Also on 422 and 349. On closer inspection it seems to be for the Domain lift out in the Canberra Times

Buzz Killington

Actbusspotter reporting on Twitter that 414 is receiving a King O'Malleys wrap.

Go Transit must be doing good rates at the moment..

Sir Pompously

smitho

Quote from: Buzz Killington on March 04, 2014, 08:45:45 PM
Also on 422 and 349. On closer inspection it seems to be for the Domain lift out in the Canberra Times

Yes, it is "The Canberra Times" version of Domain.

There are at least two gas buses which have received this wrap; besides 349, the other is a low numbered bus, possibly 330 from memory.

Barry Drive

The Domain AOA does include the website address, so it is advertising both.

The other T depot bus won't be 330: that's already being used.

Bus 400

Spotted the drivers side of Bus 414 today. It looks all right, but looks like a massive side ad with mostky the King O'Malleys logo.

Buzz Killington

I saw it on a 3 this morning and a 300 this arvo. I think the offside looks nicer, but agree that the logo is huge.

Wish they'd stop cutting a rectangle piece out for the fleet numbers. How hard is it to stick some white ones on top of the wrap?

smitho

Noticed another Tuggy bus receiving the all over wrap treatment on Friday evening (ugh!), this time the King O'Malley's advert...from memory it was bus 360 or 361.

Bus 400

Bus 361 has the King O'Malleys AOA.
Bus 354 is now in an AOA for National Patios. This was applied some time this week,  as it was spotted in the OMF AOA on Tuesday.

Snorzac

427 has the same as 354

Snorzac

Ok, I'm starting to loose track, so here's a list of what I know of:
312-BBCC
313-All Homes

330-BBCC
349-Domain Real Estate
354-National Patios
355-All Homes
361-King O'Malley's

391-Trick Fitness
394-Canberra Capitals
413-All Homes
414-King O'Malley's
422-Domain Real Estate
423-Domain Real Estate
427-National Patios
446-Onya Bike Warehouse

Have I missed any???

smitho

Noticed one of the Scania gas buses appears to have lost some of its orange duco - apparently as a result of a vinyl advert being removed. Doesn't look good.

Lachie

Caught 414 today with the king omalleys aoa on a 52 towards city and first thing I noticed was the massive logo! The second thing I saw was the really really tacky cut out over fleet number!

Buzz Killington

Another allhomes AOA: Bus 323

Snorzac

508 is wrapped for the Brumbies/Raiders/Giants/Cricket Australia free game day shuttles, looks pretty damn good!!

Buzz Killington

Photos of 508 are on our Facebook page. I'll post them here later on unless someone can do it in the meantime.

Barry Drive

Hint accepted.

These photos were taken by a Transit Graphics employee, and posted to TG's facebook page.

I note the ad shows "Manuka Oval" and not "Star Track Oval", since it's only called Startrack during football season.

Buzz Killington

smitho

Relieved they're not Tuggeranong buses!

Buzz Killington

ACTbusspotter tweeting that 392 is reported to have received the AOA treatment.

Quote from: smitho on April 02, 2014, 04:20:10 PM
Relieved they're not Tuggeranong buses!

Not a fan, Smitho?