4 (57.1%)
702 @ Canberra Stadium (Bidgee)
1 (14.3%)
108 @ Belconnen Depot (ACTbusspotter)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 31, 2012, 01:57:57 PM

Barry Drive

Nominations are now open for Photo of the Month for September 2012. In addition to being shown on the actbus.net front page for a month (and added to the POTM archive), the winning photo will also be loaded to ACT Bus on facebook and, if suitable, will be used as the cover photo for the ACT Bus facebook page.

Here are the rules:

• no more than two photos per user
  • photos must be taken within the ACT or Queanbeyan or else be of a former ACT bus
  • photos must not have been previously submitted for POTM
  • the bus must be the main subject of the photograph
  • the bus must be in focus
  • the fleet or registration number of the bus must be identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
  • photograph must be user's own work or submitted with permission of the photographer
Refer here for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.

For ease of viewing, photos should be displayed with a width of 640. You can do this by including the option width=640 in the image tag - as follows "[img width=640]"

Submissions close midnight 25 August.

A new rule for this month: a minimum of 6 photos is required for voting to take place. Should there not be 6 photos by close of nominations, non-winning photos from previous months will be added to the nominations - photos will be selected by myself and/or Buzz Killington.

Bus 400

My first nomination is:

Bus 368 on a diverted Route 934 turning from Froggatt Street into Masson Street in Turner.

Next is Bus 346 heading down Barry Drive, Turner.

Barry Drive

Submissions from Karen Maher (via email) -

Bus 412 on Parliament Drive (route 934)

Bus 444 on Parliament Drive (route 934)

King of Buses

Considering the fact that it's been ages since I've done this...

Firstly I have Bus 725 travelling along Templestowe Ave CONDER travelling to Bonython on a School Route 526.

Secondly is Bus 872 travelling along Isabella Dr on a Xpresso 786 to Tuggeranong Interchange.

Bidgee

Having some computer issues ATM but here are the two I have looked out.

506 laying over in Masterman St during the Raiders vs Bulldogs game at Canberra Stadium.

702 arriving at Canberra Stadium.

Barry Drive

Barry Drive

Voting has commenced. Up to 3 votes per user.

Buzz Killington

A belated congratulations to Karen on her first win, and congrats also to King of Buses and Bidgee who were a close second.