2 (28.6%)
SB06FS on Grenfell St, Adelaide (743)
2 (28.6%)
400 & 500 @ Antill St (743)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 30, 2012, 01:17:08 PM

Barry Drive

Nominations are now open for Photo of the Month for July 2012. In addition to being shown on the actbus.net front page for a month (and added to the POTM archive), the winning photo will also be loaded to ACT Bus on facebook and, if suitable, will be used as the cover photo for the ACT Bus facebook page.

Here are the rules:

• no more than two photos per user
  • photos must be from ACT or contain former ACT bus
  • photos must not have been previously submitted for POTM
  • the bus must be the main subject of the photograph
  • the bus must be in focus
  • the fleet or registration number of the bus must be identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
  • photograph must be user's own work or submitted with permission of the photographer
Refer here for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.

Submissions close midnight 23 June.

Barry Drive

I'll kick things off with this photo of Bus 502 at Woden Depot.

AOQ951

Here are my two entries for this month :)

Cheers
AOQ951  8)

Bus 400

My first nomination is Bus 434 on Langtre Crescent in Crace

Secondly is Bus 393 on Roden Cutler Drive in Bonner.

route56

Why do the rules keep changing ? That person who posted that remarkably arty photo last month, described as green blur, would have his photo ruled ineligible after this new rule implementation. he may have spent all month in a darkroom, blurring photos, to find that all that work has been wasted.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: route56 on June 19, 2012, 11:48:19 AM
Why do the rules keep changing ? That person who posted that remarkably arty photo last month, described as green blur, would have his photo ruled ineligible after this new rule implementation. he may have spent all month in a darkroom, blurring photos, to find that all that work has been wasted.

I review the rules as necessary. Whilst POTM is voted upon by the users, the photo is displayed on the site home page and I believe that entries should meet a certain standard.

That said, anyone who wants to post their photos is most welcome to do so at any time by creating a new thread in the photos forums.

I have submitted my two photos to Facebook. Couldn't seem to upload smoothly this evening to anything apart from that. Yay for Hackett internet converage!  :-\

Moderator: 743's photos are below

A well travelled Renault, from Canberra to Perth and now in Adelaide registered as SB 06 FS. Seen on Grenfell St in the City.

400 in front of 500 on Antill St, Dickson.

Barry Drive