Bus movements and other changes

Started by Buzz Killington, June 19, 2008, 08:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Can anyone (drivers) shed some light on this post from ATDB?

Quote979 is now at Belconnen, thats confirmed. I'm glad too, that bus is great!

And Various Darts have moved to Belconnen too? It's not confirmed what fleet numbers they are, but it would be good if more light could be shed on the matter.....

Irisbus Rider

Lol, 979 is definately at Belconnen, and I think 143 to 148 have been moved to B from T.

But, yeah, please, Chris or Martin, more info, please!

The Love Guru

Yes i can confirm that 979 is currently at Belconnen.

I'm unsure of the darts that were transfered as i didn't know which ones were there before!

Also, 977 & 978 are in the new 'going your way' AOA livery. Supposed to be another 2 buses to come in that livery.

Buzz Killington

wow, really?

are 977 and 978 at Belco also?

Irisbus Rider

977 and 978 are still at Tuggy, but in the livery.

948 is also "Going your way".

The Love Guru

Final update on the 'Going your way' AOA's, we now have 758, 899, 947, 948, 977 & 978 in that livery. From what i understand these are the only buses that will be done.

Also have it on good authority that the first MAN will be here next week.

Buzz Killington

758 eh? cool!

bout time the MANs showed up! whoever gets the first decent photo is guaranteed photo of the month!

Buzz Killington

saw an iris at tuggers depot this arvo, pretty sure it was 319.

i thought it went back to belco?

The Love Guru

A number of Belconnen shifts have meal breaks at Tuggeranong depot, this may explain 319's presance at the depot. I'm 99.9% sure its still at Belconnen.

Buzz Killington

saw it again, 11.45pm on Saturday night, parked in the same spot (between the sheds and the workshops)

Snorzac

I am pretty sure that a few of T depots MK2 have moved to Belco. I have sen them on B shifts with B drivers. They include 956, 959 and 960. I wouldn't be surprised if 957 and 958 are also at B. Can any of the drivers confirm?

Snorzac

All most certain that these have moved. I saw 960 again on a B run with B driver, I also saw 958 on a B run with a B driver.

Irisbus Rider

yep, good spotting, a driver of belco has confirmed that 956 to 959 are now at belco, and it's safe to say 960 is there too.

The Love Guru

Upon my return to depot this evening i can confirm 960 was there also, that makes the complete set! 956-960

Jack Bauer

Good to see more MkIIs at Belco - although Tuggers should just hand back the .3s :P

Buzz Killington

Thanks guys, will update the fleet list

Snorzac

I have a feeling that 752 and 754 have swapped. 752 is in 754s normal spot and 754 is no where to be seen.

Can someone please have a look over the newly updated fleet lists on Bus Aus to double check I haven't missed anything

Snorzac

Sorry but just looked at fleetlists on ACT Bus and according to that Belco still has Scanias. I also believe that 143-145 are at Belco, in fact I know that

Buzz Killington

Thanks, will update it when i get a chance.

Snorzac

I believe that 937 is now a Belco bus, I think I saw Tex driving it today.

Snorzac

Possible moves from B to T depot:
946: Spotted out at Tuggies with fueler a few weeks ago
948: Spotted parked at Tuggies depot today along with other tuggies .s, nothing to say for certain but it had 66 on the desto, considering 948 is a Belco A shed bus and they are trying to make room there for the 14.5s it is safe to say that if any buses were to move this would be a candidate.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Scania K320UB on April 14, 2010, 04:11:12 PM
Possible moves from B to T depot:
946: Spotted out at Tuggies with fueler a few weeks ago
948: Spotted parked at Tuggies depot today along with other tuggies .s, nothing to say for certain but it had 66 on the desto, considering 948 is a Belco A shed bus and they are trying to make room there for the 14.5s it is safe to say that if any buses were to move this would be a candidate.

Interesting.. We'll have to keep an eye on this

Buzz Killington

We've confirmed 948 now calls Tuggeranong home.

The lucky devil.

Barry Drive

947 is also confirmed as having transferred to Tuggy.

Barry Drive

I have nothing solid to base this on other than seeing it do a school run in Fadden: 949 may have now transferred to T depot. More later when I find out for sure.

Buzz Killington

I saw it this arvo on a service that to the best of my recollection usually has a T bus. I can confirm that next week.

Barry Drive

949 is confirmed as having transferred to T depot.

Barry Drive

Quote from: smitho on June 22, 2010, 11:50:26 AM
I'm sure I had 870 from Tuggy Depot one afternoon last week. May be it is a recent transfer. I'll try and confirm that for you.
I saw 870 yesterday being driven by a Tuggy driver; and I've not seen it around Belconnen depot for weeks. I'm satisfied that it has moved depots. The  next question is will there be/have there been any more moves. 871 ? ? ? ?

Barry Drive

Just noticed a discrepancy between the Wiki pages and the Fleet summary: 862 and 863 are listed in the summary as Belconnen buses, but in the fleet list and Wiki pages as Tuggeranong buses. I'm not sure which is correct.

King of Buses

Today, I was passing Tuggeranong depot and 490 was been moved out of the way. Then the ACTION tow truck turned up and ZIB 050 was been set up for being towed. Therefore, I suspect its probably moving depot. (possibly Woden?)

Barry Drive

Quote from: King of Buses on July 07, 2010, 03:56:14 PM
Today, I was passing Tuggeranong depot and 490 was been moved out of the way. Then the ACTION tow truck turned up and ZIB 050 was been set up for being towed. Therefore, I suspect its probably moving depot. (possibly Woden?)
Confirmed. Both Heritage buses are now stored at Woden.

CNG

I think this is a better spot to say this instead of the general discussion I think bus 872 might be a tuggers depot bus, as early this morning I saw this bus being operated by a tuggers bassed driver on a tuggeranong shift. May have moved depot as there is a need for more std's at tuggers i think

Barry Drive

If 872 has moved, then another has been or will shortly be withdrawn. 752 perhaps?

Buzz Killington

CNG

can one of the drivers please enlighten us on this question next time you are  poping around at tuggers or belco depot.

Snorzac

CNG

Buzz Killington

Wiki Article and fleet lists updated, thanks.

Barry Drive

Fleet summary also updated. Since there has been no confirmation of 752's withdrawal it is still being counted as active - perhaps due to 351's incident they are holding off withdrawing it for the moment.

smitho

As noted in Renaults A Go Go item, 752 was still in revenue service as at Wednesday this week...

Snorzac

710 is currently getting driven around Belconnen by a mechanic. might be a transfer

Barry Drive

710 has been at Belconnen Workshops for a week or more. So not a transfer.

On the other hand, 467 and 423 are almost ready to go into service.

Barry Drive

With 423 in service & 752 withdrawn, 873 is likely to have been transferred. Can anyone confirm?

smitho

Quote from: MyWay on September 08, 2010, 06:20:24 PM
With 423 in service & 752 withdrawn, 873 is likely to have been transferred. Can anyone confirm?

Are you certain 752 is withdrawn?

Barry Drive

Since it's at Woden depot, I would say yes I'm certain.

Bus 400

Does anyone know if Bus 902 is missing from Belconnen Depot? As I spotted it dead running into Tuggeranong Depot this week.

Bus 765 was spotted still in service this morning, so unless today was its last day no more decommissioning's with Bus 424 entering service.

Snorzac

CBF finding the Deanes thread:
they have a new Hino RN8J fleet numbered 35. The Deanes Transit Group logo is now just the logo with the letteres 'DTG' written on rather than the whole thing.

Barry Drive

902 still at B depot.

Buzz Killington

Were 873 and 874 transferred to Tuggeranong?