Which Terminus is it #19

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, April 27, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Welcome again to the 19th 'Which Terminus is it?' game.

In case we need a reminder of the rules

• 1 entry/guess each unless otherwise instructed. Hints will be posted in to aid those who are unsure (or to encourage those who do know the answer) every 4-7 days as the round continues.
  • Previous winners will not be excluded when they have higher win counts than others (unless they have won 2 in a row already), as I would like to have more variety for the inspiration when creating the works. However, if a user who has not yet won a round, a win-swap may be granted to them if the round winner accepts the handover and if they've abided to the game rules.

Please be advised though, participating will require your input for the artwork. Instructions will be private messaged to you soon after you submit the correct answer, with the full list of options of which you can either list a few details which I can then work with, or if preferred, you can give me a challenge by presenting me with an extensively detailed list of instructions.
    However, if necessary and you do not submit any details to me by the cut-off date, I will cancel the entry, and have to use one of my back-up ideas - ideas which I would only prefer to use if absolutely necessary.
  • Only post if your comment includes you entry - at least until the correct entry has been revealed, then all discussions may continue
  • No verbal disputes or/and controversies over my naming of the Termini/Interchanges vs Stations and multi-suburban-named termini
  • In your entry, please state the Terminus/Interchange/Station/Area name, do not use bus stop numbers, and if requested, please provide the street name/s that this location sits at
  • No cheating

This is another incomplete one (hence the lack of the terminus name on the road - or the brown smudge I usually put on these to hide what would be the name), the main reason being will be listed in one of the clues if enough time passes for it to be shared. However, I want to see if with just this, someone can identify 'Which terminus/interchange' this looks like.

Stan butler

My first guess is Jamison - but the kerb is fully parallel to the road there (and not in this pic)....

Skitube

Barry Drive

... but in its previous incarnation.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Not Jamison,

Erindale is correct.
Due to the time of me drawing it, it was at the time of the stop being redesigned, which is why only half of it was drawn, cause I couldn't remember how it originally looked.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Here is this months work

the development stages of the drawing are of course found here too.