Buses on Streetview

Started by Buzz Killington, November 26, 2009, 10:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Has anybody come across any Buses (outside of the usual places such as interchanges) on streetview?

Here's one I've come across..

Snorzac

There is a Scania at Hawker Shops. I can't see where that is because my internet is so slow so if that is Hawker shops I apologise

Buzz Killington

The one I posted is 944 in Rivett. I'll see if I can find the Scania at Hawker.

It is a bit of fun navigating around the bus in street view!

Buzz Killington

Here's 822 in Kaleen..

Barry Drive

316 near Narrabundah Terminus

Updated - Image from December 2007

Barry Drive

The first image seems to have been lost, but the rest were located using the historical street view images, and the posts have been updated.

Meanwhile, I found a new image of 540 in Fyshwick

While looking for the first image in Rivett, a new one from Aug 2016 is showing

Busfanatic101

I came across a PR100.2 MK1 the other week. I think it was in Kambah south on one of the main roads

Busfanatic101

King of Buses

My personal favourite... (unless I can find 725 or some other PR180.2 trundling about somewhere!!! :p)

Busfanatic101

Quote from: King of Buses on January 09, 2017, 03:36:52 PM
My personal favourite... (unless I can find 725 or some other PR180.2 trundling about somewhere!!! :p)
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35.2786886,149.1306035,3a,75y,235.08h,76.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRjRFfissILz0NNrau6gjRw!2e0!7i3328!8i1664
I think bus 988 is a good start. There are a number of other buses in there as well: 883 pre-bike rack, 303, 314. The current streetview for east row

Murray

I once saw a PR100.2 (at least I think it was) out neer Mildura, must of been doing a run from/to Fraser West terminus.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I followed the whole 71 route, found a few buses, but none close enough until i got to Wanniassa Shops where I found 971. A lot of that area has a mix of 4 different capture times, very confusing.

it's pretty recent though, I'll try to find a later one.

later on, whilst following a garbage truck from one end of Bugden Ave to the other, an old shot of 817 :D

I think that's 816, though all the shots in the area are too blury to see the number properly

and 886 at Dickson shops

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Murray on January 11, 2017, 12:14:16 PM
I once saw a PR100.2 (at least I think it was) out neer Mildura, must of been doing a run from/to Fraser West terminus.

Must have been going the long way 'round...

Barry Drive

I think some of you (myself included) may have missed this part of the original post
Quote from: Buzz Killington on November 26, 2009, 10:00:46 PM
Has anybody come across any Buses (outside of the usual places such as interchanges) on streetview?

From January 2008, before the bus lane on Barry Drive

Busfanatic101

L94UB on Coyne St pre-nxtbus blades. Turn around and there is a old garbage truck as well which you can get right up to.

461 on route 3 near the canberra hospital. quite recent

Transborder, Deanes, and ACTION minibus at Garran Oval

King of Buses

Sylvan Loves Buses

Just been going through the bus terminii again to find any I've missed out on and happen to find 955 along the way.

Sylvan Loves Buses

funny how you find things like this sometimes

Busnerd

Toyota Camry

I have located a number of buses in Google Street View, during some downtime in my office; the vehicles that I located are below.