914 in Accident

Started by Buzz Killington, February 25, 2008, 01:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

Tuggeranong can have the MAN, Scania & all Mk1 Buses
Belco can have the rest.

Irisbus Rider

Look, the majority of wheelchair runs can be operated by T, namely the 3** series, as well as the 34, and 83. The slight exceptions B can take over, which would be early starting runs in Belconnen, which 20 Iris' would be more than enough to cover.

Its Perfect!!!!!

O305

Umm, so your saying that the 'wheelchair access' routes should all be 100% accessible, using the entire low floor fleet, and all Belconnen depot routes should only get Renault high floors, as that is all they would have left. What a dumb idea for example the STA has 100% accessible routes (ie 333) but not at the expense of every other route at that depot not ever getting new buses, only because one bus gunzel prefers PR100.2s.

And Ryan, I did mean 20, forgot the 0!

Bus 400

Quote from: Renault Rider on March 03, 2008, 09:20:12 PM
Look, the majority of wheelchair runs can be operated by T, namely the 3** series, as well as the 34, and 83.

But you have to remember that from the end of next month, there is going to be a big shake up of routes & route allocations. Route 3 (34) may still be accesbile, but the 8 (83) probably won't be. But we will still quite a lot more accessible buses. Which could mean that they will all be allocated to the Intertown or to more subruban routes  where the elderly & disabled are.

Irisbus Rider

The 83 won't now be the "8".

I think wheelchair routes should be operated by wheelchair buses, and standard runs can be operated by a mix, depending on fleet avaliability...

CanberraTransport

Get back to topic please, gents. :P

Buzz Killington

DUDE, did you not see my post in Moderators forum regarding the correct "Back On Topic" procedure"

Geeeeeez

Bus 400

Ok, 2 (Yarralumla section) & 8 (Fyshwick section). Same thing.

*Just joking dudes.

Ed

Apparently, the driver was on medication.

Irisbus Rider

Wow, that would explain a bit of what happened.....

I'm guessing there will be a big investigation into this now by workcover? Because if the medication caused him to do this, then he shouldn't have been driving at all!

Carrie

The other day I was given a few photos of 914 taken by Peter Kingston back in May.

Buzz Killington

Sir Pompously

Buzz Killington

lol, the "A" from ACTION is missing on the left..

Snorzac

The cheapos probably put it on another bus