Deanes Transit Group

Started by Bus 400, August 16, 2010, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Love Guru

Quote from: Bus 400 on July 28, 2012, 05:07:41 PM
But every other new bus, previously, had DTG on the front & side.
No Law against co-branding. I'm sure both are legally registered business names and that Deanes know what they are doing.

More importantly, who really cares? It's in thier livery, doing their runs and parked in their yard, fair to assume it belongs to them.

Bus 400

I suppose my "I'm not letting tis go" thingy is, is the Deanes Group stopped moving towards a Deanes Transit Group  & branding  Deanes Buslines & Transborder as one company. But now keeping the two businesses as separate things. Which could make a difference if either companies were ever to be sold off.

smitho

Quoting Mao, "let the thousand flowers bloom....".

smitho

Spoke to a Deanes driver today who was in Woden layover with one of the three 'on trial' buses currently being assessed by DTG.

He had a Merc of some description, in new Sydney Buses style pale blue and white livery and red NSW Transport Waratah logo. Bus profile comparatively low and passenger seating pretty spartan in appearance....but driver was impressed with its overall performance.

Bus 400

YMCA Queanveyan have picked up an ex-Transborder Scania K82SR. This is on top of their ex-Transborder pie cart.

Snorzac

They have had it for a long time, pretty sure TBX got rid of them per-deanes

Bus 400

I've have seen the pie cart there for donkeys years.

miket

The Scania is the old TBX unit 253. It was sold to them at the beginning of 2012. They have had the Pie Cart for some time.

Bus 400

QCity Transit will be trying out a Mercedez Benz 05005A semi coach for the next two months. There is a photo on their Facebook page.