Most Annoying Current Song

Started by Buzz Killington, February 24, 2008, 10:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Whats the song that annoys you most that's currently on radio?

For me, its "Can't touch it" by Ricki Lee. This so called "music" has overstayed its welcome. Annoying, annoying annoying standard pop and she yells more of it than she sings. The sooner this turd is flushed from my radio, the happier i'll be

O305

At least "I wish I was a punk rock girl, with flowers in my hair" has disappeared now :D.

I will nominate "Apologize" by Timbaland, it was ok at first but it has been replayed way too many times. Second would be anything by Sneeky Sound System or whatever its spelt.

bubzie

sneaky sound system is awesome.

Anyway, i hate that fucking sojila boy song with a passion. It is so fucking annoying. (Our radio at school refuses to play it,haha!)

And apologize..bleugh! bleugh!!

O305

Quote from: bubzie on February 24, 2008, 04:00:57 PM
If you like hearing the same boring lyrics over and over again, then maybe.

Busnerd

Quote from: bubzie on February 24, 2008, 04:00:57 PM

Anyway, i hate that fucking sojila boy song with a passion. It is so fucking annoying.

OH I KNOW! this stupid poor excuse for a song is most commonly heard on the 300 and some wanna be wog (dont know why anyone would WANT to be a wog) with their stupid rats tails and pink shirts and slip on slipper shoe things, always seem to play this song out of their $99 motorola razr phones they think are cool that probably only have 20mb of memory in them, and they play it on the loudspeaker up the back so all you hear is "you...something something solja boy, you you you you"

I FUCKING HATE THAT SONG AND ANY LOSER WHO PLAYS IT!

Irisbus Rider

Why do WOG's now wear pink shirts? Have they gone fruity?

Unfortunately, I'm not in the "loop" enough to say anything, having said that, I'm currently listening to 104.7 whilst placing a "104.7" sticker on my radio :P

Sir Pompously

Metrosexual John :P Nothing worse than a Metrosexual wog thinking they have ultimate coolness by playing crappy songs out of their phones.

Busnerd

Where'd you get a 104 sticker? did u go to maccas? i still havent seen any of those skyfire stickers in any maccas at all, maybe its drive thru only, as i saw one on a car.

Irisbus Rider

I got them from Black Thunder.

Actually, just about anything from "Fallout Boy". I hate them with a passion.....

And thanks Todd, those damn Metros :P

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Renault Rider on February 24, 2008, 08:42:07 PM
Why do WOG's now wear pink shirts? Have they gone fruity?

HEY! I own a pink polo shirt and im perfectly straight thanks

bubzie

Quote from: Renault Rider on February 24, 2008, 10:03:27 PM
I got them from Black Thunder.

Actually, just about anything from "Fallout Boy". I hate them with a passion.....

And thanks Todd, those damn Metros :P

i like fall out boy.

*awkward silence here*

And it's not pink, its salmon! :P

Irisbus Rider

Pfft, they can't even spell, I'm unsure of the credibility of their music if they can't spell correctly...

Buzz Killington

lukeo25

snow patrol - open your eyes. everytime i turn on 106.3 it's on

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Buzz Killington on February 25, 2008, 12:39:43 PM
what can't they spell?
"Thanks for the Memories".....

Buzz Killington

they just took the vowels out

its ironic post-modern commentary on the state of the internet lingo that has taken over our times

Busnerd

Yeah..

and i dont know why these 'wogs' are wearing the same colour shirt deanes use for their sunday timetables (as listed in salmon)

Snorzac

Been a while since the last post in this but All Summer Long. The most annoying and the worst.

Irisbus Rider

Snorzac

Nothing has out done 'All Summer Long' yet. Normally after a month or 2 something would have but I don't think anything will ever beat this song