Summernats

Started by Busnerd, January 02, 2008, 06:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busnerd

Is anyone interested in going to get photos of the summernats shuttles on saturday?

First one leaves 'city' at 11am and is running 'on a continuous loop' until midnight.

Sir Pompously

I will see you at City Mat. I now have weekends off due to my lovely new job ;)

Irisbus Rider

I'm busy yet again, unfortunately, sorry, but I'll be interstate (further than Queanbeyan, ha ha).

Busnerd

Aaah yes, off to gunzel trains on some bumpkin line.

By the way head up to Bulli Tops and see if deano's graffiti is still on the LED sign powerbox near the bistro up there.

Irisbus Rider

Ah, ok.

Mod Note: Off topic and irrelevant comments removed/altered.

Busnerd

Guess you didnt end up going...

Anyway, yes the bogan-nats provided many a bogan on the bus, they all seemed to run like idiots to make any bus heading north up northbourne, or at EPIC one guy said "hey mate, do you go down northbound avenue"  :D but yes, and most of them couldnt remember where they were staying and didnt know where to get off!

Oh well, it makes for heavy loadings on the 56/58 at least, good for ACTION i suppose.

As for the southbound 56/58 they, like all traffic is diverted into mitchell then onto darling street then left again and from there you can only turn left or go straight ahead into that dirt road, however the barriers are moved for buses to get through.