Ex ACTION PR100.2s

Started by Snorzac, August 21, 2009, 09:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

At the moment there are a few Ex ACTION Renaults for sale. If you see one please post it here:At the moment there is:

FROM SAWTELLS: Possibly in ACTION livery with fleet numbers
-751 (Mk II Livery)

FROM BUSABOUT: Busabout livery with front door only.

Snorzac

693, 698 and 775 are currently for sale. Asking price is $15 400 for those interested. They are all in and all white livery how ever the interior of the bus is identical to any other .2, they still have the original drivers seat in.

CNG

Quote from: King Long on August 21, 2009, 09:39:55 PM
At the moment there are a few Ex ACTION Renaults for sale. If you see one please post it here:At the moment there is:

FROM SAWTELLS: Possibly in ACTION livery with fleet numbers
-751 (Mk II Livery)

FROM BUSABOUT: Busabout livery with front door only.
There is a picture of one on the sawtells website you can find it yourself

Bus 400

To make it easier for the less tech clever, the picture can be found at http://www.sawtellcoaches.com.au/aboutus.htm

blackdragon

Snorzac

The first link you have there is ex 687 which has apparently been written off. Can't make out the rego on the other so I can't tell

Irisbus Rider

The first unit is an ex Pleasure/Hawkesford, and the second is an ex Caringbah/Tigers bus.

I'm not surprised that Caringbah are selling their Renault(s) off, I'm amazed they lasted that long there! The Renaults are way too gutless to be running around in that area.

And Hawkesfords/Pleasure have sold theirs off because the company went into voluntary receivership.

Thanks for the links and pics!