606 at Kippax Bus Station
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 01, 2016, 11:11:10 AM

Barry Drive

* Voting is open *

In summary: Voting ends 1 November

The rules:

The winning photo will be loaded to the actbus.net website and posted to ACT Bus on Facebook. The winner and runner(s)-up will also be included in the Photo of the Year vote. By submitting a photo, you are giving permission for it to be loaded onto the ACT Bus Gallery and Facebook page.

• photo must be "owned" by the person submitting it (if not, you must have the permission of the photographer to submit the photo - and identify the photographer)
  • two* photographs may be submitted by any one person, provided they have not been submitted before

• submitted photographs must prominently feature:
    • bus infrastructure (such as bus stop, bus station, bus depot) within the ACT / Queanbeyan region (location must be specified)
    and/or
    • a bus from the ACT or Queanbeyan (taken within the region or a former ACT/Queanbeyan bus) where -
      • the bus is in focus
      • the fleet or registration number of the bus is identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
  • photos narrower than 640 pixels will not be accepted

If possible, please supply date or month of photo.

Refer here for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.

Photos can be submitted four ways: (1) by posting to this forum topic (2) by posting on ACT Bus facebook page (and mentioning POTM) (3) by tweeting to @actbus (4) by contacting ACT Bus (submit a "contact us" form, send a message to our Facebook page or send me a Private Message) - and we'll send you an email address.

Unhosted photos may be uploaded into the ACT Bus Gallery which will apply a watermark. Requests to remove the watermark will not be considered.

*This month we are seeking photos of TV6526 operating 2016 Floriade Shuttles. If you submit a photo (or two) of this bus, you may post up to three photos but you may only submit a maximum of 2 photos in this "bonus" category.

To ensure consistency, photos must be displayed with a width of 640 (or height if 640 if a "portrait" aspect) - photos wider than 640 are required to use the option width=640 or height=640 in the image tag. For example: [img width=640] instead of [img].

Submissions close midnight 28 October, Australian Eastern Daylight savings Time.

Voting will commence on 29 October. Voting will close on 1 November.

Barry Drive

I'll make a start then with some recent images:

Bus 428 at City West layover

Bus 403 at Westfield Belconnen Bus Station

King of Buses

BUS.967 travelling along Cotter Road on a route 725 Xpresso to Cooleman Court.

BUS.567 laying over on Majura Road, Majura Park, prior to operating a route 791 Xpresso to Woden.

TV.6526 at Floriade.

Barry Drive

Two submissions from Facebook from 743 -

Two of the oldest City West - 904 on driver training, and 908 on the Weston Line

Ex ACTION 803 and ex STA 2619 meet for drinks in Queanbeyan.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I'm rather disappointed I missed out on getting any photos of the required bus, and I would've not submitted anything without it, but I do want to submit these for a chance.

"957 at Cohen Station"

"963 at Campbell Park Offices"

Bus 400

I hope nudity is permitted, half naked Bus 614 resting at Woden Bus Station.

Bus 606 at (freshly repainted) Kippax Bus Station

Barry Drive

Barry Drive

Another close result.

In keeping with my recent tradition, the bonus category for the next round has been inspired by this round: so for December we will be looking for photos with more than one bus.