ACT Bus now on Tapatalk

Started by Buzz Killington, April 14, 2010, 07:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Bus 400

I am wondering if anyone is having any issues viewing some posts through Tapatalk?
The problem I am having is for some topics, not every post is showing. For example on the "What Bus Did You Get" thread, the last posts I can read is 2070, which was by Buzz Killington. Others include the threads on Buses 661 & 670.

Buzz Killington

No problems here viewing any of those threads on Tapatalk. Can see all posts.

Buzz Killington

I've just upgraded our version of Tapatalk, so this will provide some additional features to all seven* of you that use it. Be sure that you've updated to the latest version of the Tapatalk app on your smartphone to take advantage of said features.

* yes, seven. Five of you use iOS and two on Android.

Buzz Killington

Apologies for the delay (a few of you have asked me about it) - we're now up to date with Tapatalk.

Buzz Killington

Tapatalk plugin has been updated once again.

You may be interested to know that since my last update in August 2011, we've now got tapatalk users numbering in the double digits. And by that I mean ten.

Barry Drive

Recent problems with Tapatalk have been fixed and the forum can once more be accessed using it.

Buzz Killington

Tapatalk is back up and running. Apologies for the recent outage.