Previous topic - Next topic

King of Buses

Bus 400

FAQ from the website:

"What if I don't have access to the internet to register?"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Buzz Killington

Heh.

Just how frequently are people asking that question to warrant its inclusion in the FAQ?

King of Buses

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on April 05, 2016, 07:04:52 AM
Yeah, sure thing, like local buses at 6am would even get me there before the dawn ceremony starts...

It starts at 0530...

I can't believe they're serious... I've watched this service be free and easy (except for the time of day) for 20 years, and now you have to make more effort than you should ever have to to get it... ridiculous...

It's quite logical to have to book actually - even though it doesn't cost anything for passengers. This way they can gauge the patronage numbers, and thus have enough buses and drivers available - if you remember last year, they underestimated by a lot! This is to avoid this.

they have as many artics as they did 10 years ago, what's the problem? I mean come on ACTION,get it together...
1. 703 and 724 (I believe) were not in service at the time - thus only 32 artics.
2. ACTION currently have 34 artics - although only a max. of 33 are likely to be used based on the accessibility remark on the ACTION page for the event.
3. Steer-Tags and often other buses (probably Euro 6s) tend to come out also.

Thus, they actually use more buses...

Quote from: Barry Drive on April 05, 2016, 08:17:42 AM
* Headslap *

That's about the size of it...

Barry Drive

Quote from: King of Buses on April 05, 2016, 08:45:56 AM
It starts at 0530...
Yep. And good luck getting a "local" bus at 6am on a public holiday.