Bus 703 At Belconnen Fire Station

Started by Bus 400, April 13, 2010, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

I had a chance to view ex ACTION Bus 703 tonight. Most of the bus was stripped with only a few seats left & a lot of seat frames. Most of the driver controls were stripped, but quite a few fuses were left.

A few of the pics are a little blurry due to mixed light on different sides.

Buzz Killington

Bus 400

Have a thought for Bus 797, it is used for terrorism drills by the AFP.

King of Buses

I went to see Bus 703 at Belconnen Fire Station on it's wheels and is full of glass and besides that was ok beside the fact it's only got one seat left and a whole lot of drinkbottles and wrappers!

King of Buses

Last Tuesday at 10:00pm the firey's were training on it.
Poor 703, it was on it's side! :(

Bus 400

With a female being the bus driver that was impaled. Mid August is the next session.

King of Buses

Here's some pictures of 703 I took a couple of months back. :)

Note: Attachment has expired.

King of Buses

And More.

Note: Attachment has expired.

King of Buses

Mirror inside luggage rack and car ready for next training session.

Bus 400

Bus 703 will once again be in a crash involving 2 cars & a cyclists. Once car will be rear ended by the bus & the second car to rear end the bus. A cyclists will be trapped under the bus. I hope nobody was too confused anyway. This is to be held in mid March & mid April. I'll see what photos I can get on the day, but the incident will be different to the photos above & will be held in daylight.

Just to keep you guys up to date, the old quarry near the old Yarralumla Brickworks is also to be used. This should be fun as I've never had a good look around this site & never knew of any quarry.