"Special" Woolies Truck

Started by Snorzac, December 28, 2008, 12:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

WTF

[attachment deleted by admin]

Busnerd

I think that image is corrupt. Just upload an un resized version and it should fix it.

The Love Guru

What's retarded about it???

If you are talking about the cover over the rear wheels, its not retarded at all, helps with air flow around the wheels and also stops debris from tyre blowouts, i'd say its a win-win situation!

Buzz Killington

i've never seen that cover on a woolies truck before

Snorzac

Quote from: Chris_Guru on December 28, 2008, 07:36:35 PM
What's retarded about it???

If you are talking about the cover over the rear wheels, its not retarded at all, helps with air flow around the wheels and also stops debris from tyre blowouts, i'd say its a win-win situation!

I was told you would be the one to think that is retarded Chris.

Sir Pompously

Looks similar to the one I saw at Erindale, with a Toddco Trailer and Safeway "The fresh food people" mudflaps.

bubzie

Yeah, woolies sure is retarded......

The Love Guru

Nope, i think they are a great idea. Most trucks in Europe have these extra gaurds, tho they are normally done in a more asthetically pleasing manner. That is a fairly cheap attempt at it, but it still does the job. Most trucks i have seen with this body work have it all the way up to the front landing legs. They are hinged to allow easy access for tyre changes. Other good thing is no mud gaurds to get in the way when changing tyres.

Trolleybusracer

Quote from: bubzie on December 28, 2008, 08:56:16 PM
Yeah, woolies sure is retarded......

Yep

The 2 Safeways across the road from each other in sunshine have both been done up and are both noe woolies with the Apple Peel, Why couldnt they just do one?