Raiders Shuttles 2010

Started by Buzz Killington, March 16, 2010, 07:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

The Raiders in conjunction with Canberra Stadium will be providing free special bus services to and from ACTION Bus stations on Monday 22 March 2010.

Avoid the parking hassles, leave the car at home and take ACTION and support the Raiders on their home ground. Kick off is at 7.00pm.   

Special Raiders bus services depart from all Bus Interchanges

Return services will depart from the eastern gate 20 minutes after the main game.   

Dickson Tradies Club shuttle – A special service to the game will depart from the Dickson Tradies club at 6:00pm.

See your local club for other chartered bus services to and from the game.

For more information call ACTION on 13 17 10.

Buzz Killington

Raiders vs Rabbitohs this Sunday. Shuttles from Interchanges from around 12:20pm.

More here: http://www.action.act.gov.au/raiders.html

(note also that the page title is actually 'Brumbies v Hurricanes' - FFS get a proofreader..

Buzz Killington

The Raiders take on the Titans next Sunday. Shuttles commence 1220 from Tuggeranong, 1230 from Belco, 1237 from Woden and 1251 from Civic.

Full details - http://www.action.act.gov.au/raiders.html

And yet again, ACTION proofreading fail. The page title (in the title bar, not the page itself) *still* reads 'Brumbies vs Hurricanes'

Sir Pompously

No 'Printer friendly' timetable this time I see? :P

Bus 400

The Raiders Specials were once again operating for the Roosters game this afternoon. With ACTION Recycling signs:

Buzz Killington

LOL... that's so ridiculously cheap.

Bus 400

With a sold out game at Canberra Stadium on Friday night,  I winder if ACTION will be providing shuttles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

belcodriver

Quote from: Bus 400 on September 14, 2010, 06:08:03 PM
With a sold out game at Canberra Stadium on Friday night,  I winder if ACTION will be providing shuttles?

Yes.

Buzz Killington

Bus 400

It is good to see a few more services running as well as from Gungahlin.

I feel for any bus driver who has a run near Canberra Stadium after the game. With some runs experiencing 20 minute delays last big game.