2015 Multicultural Festival

Started by Buzz Killington, February 10, 2015, 10:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

In addition to the relocated interchange, ACTION are running special services this weekend:

Nightrider will be in operation this Saturday night; http://www.action.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/689571/Multicultural-Festival-_DL-Flyer-v2.pdf

Park and Ride Shuttles will also be in operation:
Route 995 - EPIC to City via Northbourne
Route 996 - Kippax to City via Jamison
Route 997 - Calwell to City via Chisholm, Mawson, Albert Hall
Route 998 - Kambah East to City via Cooleman Court, North Weston and Albert Hall

http://www.action.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/689572/Multicultural-Festival-Park-and-Ride-map-_FINAL-for-Web.pdf

King of Buses

Do we know if the 995 thru 998 are going to be run by artW buses? If not will they just be EURO's or STAG's or something (I havent got many artW's lately and I was hoping to get some when I am free (i.e. the weekend)).

Good to see the Nightrider being used for this too.

Barry Drive

Some useful Park & Ride shuttles there (not sarcasm).  Pity they don't run them DURING WEEKDAY PEAK when they would be even more useful.

My guess would be artics.

King of Buses

Quote from: ACTbusspotter on February 11, 2015, 02:22:37 PM
Pity they don't run them DURING WEEKDAY PEAK when they would be even more useful.

Agreed. That'd be good. I know theres already the 726 for Cooleman and North Weston and similar circumstances elswhere, but Im sure it'd make the park and ride model more attractive...A daytime service for that North Weston one would be alright too (not that that is strictly relevant to this...)

My guess would be artics.

Cool. Thanks

Some useful Park & Ride shuttles there (not sarcasm).

I don't ask if absolutely everything is sarcasm by the way...and considering I think they are actually decent runs I don't think I would've thought that anyway...

The Love Guru

All the car park shuttles should be artics

Bus 400

In case you didn't make it to the Mulicultural Festival today King Of Buses. All shuttles were artics with special destinations programmed in.

For those timetable collectors, a little timetable was produced for the shuttles.

King of Buses

Quote from: Bus 400 on February 14, 2015, 08:16:35 PM
In case you didn't make it to the Mulicultural Festival today King Of Buses. All shuttles were artics with special destinations programmed in.

For those timetable collectors, a little timetable was produced for the shuttles.

Thanks. I did see a couple of artics but didn't go on any. I didn't see these timetables though...were these the same as the one they had online?

Skitube

i hope they are, but a lot of runs were quite badly late... especially in the morning into the city, and in the arvo away from the city

Bus 400

Busfanatic101

Quote from: Skitube on February 14, 2015, 09:12:27 PM
i hope they are, but a lot of runs were quite badly late... especially in the morning into the city, and in the arvo away from the city

Yeah, it was pathetic. I saw 997 at the bugden/sternberg/erindale dr intersection (Fadden) at 11:50am. that's when it was already scheduled to be at civic... like 30mins late

Buzz Killington

It's a free service that hasn't been run before. Quit yer whinging