More photos this time on Alinga Street

Started by Bus 503, June 21, 2015, 10:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 503

Hello,
I have some more photos to share, I have been working on resizing my photos but have had NO luck. Would the moderator please resize one image in this subject so I know where to put the code to resize my photos here in this subject in the image tag.
Please also give me feedback on the photos
Thanks
Bus 503

EDIT:Yay, I figured out how to resize my photos!

963 on the conclusion of a route 8 in the city
[/url]
514 exiting the Alinga Street Bus Stop
[/url]
Another shot of 514, this time a closer up showing off its red nose
[/url]
Here is 566 on Alinga street
[/url]
932 at City west - note that 407 appears to have a more orange bike rack
[/url]
And another photo of 932 at City west
[/url]
And a Not - so -good collage of the photos all together

Barry Drive

Quote from: Bus 503 on June 21, 2015, 10:53:56 AM
Would the moderator please resize one image in this subject so I know where to put the code to resize my photos here in this subject in the image tag.
No need - have a look at some of your previous posts where this has already been done.

As for feedback - I think the collage is good. Everyone will have differing opinions about what they do and don't like about bus photos. Personally, I like to be able to see the entire bus in a photo and have it in focus and not too dark. I like to have minimal (or preferably no) distractions from cars and people in front of the bus (but beside or behind is OK). And it helps to get a sense of location - such as background buildings or infrastructure.

So with that in mind, the 566 photo is the best of this collection - but it would have been better if the bus was centred in the frame with slightly more of the GPO / Jolimont building visible and less of the roadway / pavement. Remember though, that's just my opinion.

Bus 503

Another collage set in a different layout

King of Buses

Try centering the bus in the frame, choose a lighter location or time of day, and plan your shot before you take it. Just cause a bus is coming doesn't mean you have to snap that particular one. Take your time to do all this, and things will get better. Having the whole bus helps too as mentioned...